Σειρά της Chevrolet να μας ανακοινώσεις τις πωλήσεις της για το δεύτερο τρίμηνο του έτους οι οποίες ανήλθαν σε 1.3 εκατ. αυτοκίνητα, +2.3% σε σχέση με την ίδια περίοδο του 2011, σημειώνοντας για 7ο τρίμηνο αύξηση.
Στην Αμερική πούλησε 513.538 αυτοκίνητα (+5.2%), στην Κίνα 141.758 (+2.3%), στην Ρωσία 57.286 (+13.4%), στο Μεξικό 41.435 (+11.75), στην Βραζιλία 153.759 (-4.2%) και στην Ευρώπη 61.865 (-13.6%).
Το αυτοκίνητο με τις μεγαλύτερες πωλήσεις παγκοσμίως ήταν το Cruze αφού από τις αρχές του 2012 έχουνε πουληθεί περισσότερα από 350.000 αυτοκίνητα, ενώ από τότε που παρουσιάστηκε, έχουνε πουληθεί λίγο πάνω από 1.65 εκατ. αυτοκίνητα. Περισσότερες λεπτομέρειες μπορείς να βρεις στο δελτίο τύπου που ακολουθεί.
[learn_more caption=”Δελτίο Τύπου”]
Chevrolet Delivers Seventh Straight Quarter of Record Sales
Best quarterly sales ever and gains in four of five largest markets
DETROIT – Chevrolet sold nearly 1.3 million vehicles worldwide in the second quarter of 2012, a 2.3 percent increase over last year’s record-setting second quarter, marking the best quarter ever for the brand and the seventh consecutive quarter of record-breaking sales.
“Seven consecutive quarters of record sales is solid proof that Chevrolet is delivering the high quality products, easy-to-use technologies and expressive designs that people around the world are demanding,” said Chris Perry, Chevrolet vice president of global marketing. “With even more great new products on the way, we look forward to a strong second half of 2012.”
The Cruze continues to be the best-selling Chevrolet nameplate around the world with more than 350,000 sold so far this year and more than 1.65 million sold since the car was launched. Sales of the recently launched 2012 Aveo/Sonic small car and 2013 Malibu mid-size sedan are rising as more vehicles become available in dealer showrooms around the world.
Chevrolet posted significant sales increases over the second quarter of last year in four of its top five markets including:
- In the United States Chevrolet sold 513,538 vehicles in the quarter, an increase of 5.2 percent. Passenger and performance car sales remain strong.
- In China, Chevrolet sold 141,758 units in the quarter, an increase of 2.3 percent.
- In Brazil, Chevrolet sales are down 4.2 percent for the quarter but outperformed the sluggish Brazilian industry which is down 4.8 percent. The brand has seen some improvement in the region this year with sales up 7.5 percent in June.
- Chevrolet remains competitive, though sales were down 4.2 percent for the second quarter to 153,759 units.
- Russia is now Chevrolet’s fourth-largest market thanks a 13.4 percent increase in second-quarter sales to 57,286 vehicles. The brand will introduce several new models in the region in the coming months.
- In Mexico, Chevrolet sold 41,435 vehicles in the quarter, an increase of 11.7 percent.
Chevrolet Europe sold 61,865 vehicles for the second quarter in Western and Central Europe, a 13.6 percent increase in an industry that continues to struggle and is down 6.9 percent. The brand achieved its best-ever volume in Western and Central Europe in the first half of 2012 with more than 117,500 vehicles sold – led by Aveo sales of more than 34,000, a 10.9 percent increase over same period last year.
Chevrolet is in the midst of launching the Spark mini-car and Malibu in the United States; the Trailblazer mid-size SUV and Colorado mid-size truck in Thailand and other markets; the Spin multi-purpose vehicle in Brazil, and the Cruze station wagon in Europe. The brand will also begin launching the all-new Trax small sport-utility vehicle around the world in the fourth quarter. Chevrolet, traditionally an American brand, today records more than 60 percent of its sales outside the U.S. market.
Founded in 1911 in Detroit, Chevrolet is now one of the world’s largest car brands, doing business in more than 140 countries and selling more than 4 million cars and trucks a year. Chevrolet provides customers with fuel-efficient vehicles that feature spirited performance, expressive design and high quality. More information on Chevrolet models can be found at www.chevrolet.com.