H Chrysler στη SEMA στις αρχές του επόμενου μήνα, θα παρουσιάσει 11 βελτιωμένα μοντέλα της με τα αξεσουάρ της Mopar. Ανάμεσα τους θα υπάρχουν ένα βελτιωμένο Chrysler 200, μια βελτιωμένη Dodge Viper, ένα Charger, ένα Challenger, ένα Dart, δύο Jeep Renegade, ένα 500 Abarth, ένα Ram ProMaster, ένα Ram 1500 και ένα Fiat 500L.
[learn_more caption=”Δελτίο Τύπου”]
Mopar Gives Sneak Peek at Modified Vehicles Headed for SEMA
- Sketches give a sneak peek at Mopar-modified Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge, Ram, and Fiat vehicles headed for SEMA, the premier aftermarket trade show in Las Vegas
- 15,345-square-foot exhibit to feature several Mopar-customized vehicles and a vast assortment of Mopar performance parts and accessories on Nov. 4-7 at the Las Vegas Convention Center
October 14, 2014 , Auburn Hills, Mich. – In anticipation of the 2014 edition of the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) show, Mopar released sketches of its modified Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge, Ram, and Fiat vehicles headed for the premier aftermarket trade show in Las Vegas.
Mopar will display several innovative show vehicles, all reimagined with Mopar products, in a 15,345-square-foot exhibit on Nov. 4-7 at the Las Vegas Convention Center to demonstrate how enthusiasts can sprinkle their own rides with a little Mopar magic by choosing from the brand’s vast portfolio of parts and accessories.
Mopar (a simple contraction of the words Motor and PARts) was trademarked in 1937 with the launch of an antifreeze product but truly made its mark in the 1960s during the muscle-car era. From Mopar Performance Parts to enhance speed and handling for both road and racing use, the brand soon expanded to include technical service and customer support.
Today, Mopar is Chrysler Group LLC’s service, parts and customer-care brand and distributes more than 500,000 parts and accessories in more than 130 markets, integrating service, parts and customer-care operations in order to enhance dealer and customer support worldwide. Mopar is the source for genuine parts and accessories for Chrysler Group brands as well as FIAT brands.
Mopar parts are unique in that they are engineered with the same teams that create factory-authorized vehicle specifications for Chrysler Group and FIAT vehicles – a direct connection that no other aftermarket parts company can provide. A complete list of Mopar accessories and performance parts is available at www.mopar.com.
- Mopar has introduced numerous industry-first features including:
- Vehicle-information apps: first to introduce smartphone vehicle-information applications, a new channel of communication with customers
- Electronic owner manuals: first to introduce traditional owner manuals in a DVD and brief user-guide format. First to offer complete vehicle-information kits in Spanish
- Wi-Fi: first to offer customers the ability to make their vehicle a wireless hot spot
- Wireless charging: first to introduce in-vehicle wireless charging for portable devices
- Electronic Vehicle Tracking System (EVTS): first to market with interactive vehicle tracking device that sends owner a text when vehicle is driven too fast or too far based on pre-set parameters
- wiAdvisor: first to provide factory-connected tablet technology in the service lane for instant vehicle diagnosis
- wiTech: first to support vehicle diagnosis and software updates leveraging off-the-shelf personal computers and a dedicated wireless tool network
- 2011 Mopar Challenger Drag Pak: first to introduce a 500-plus cubic-inch V-10 drag-race package car