Η GMC παρουσιάζει το Sierra All Terrain X Special Edition. Το pickup που είναι διαθέσιμο σε 6 χρώματα (Light Steel Gray Metallic, Stone Blue Metallic, Iridium Metallic, Crimson Red Tintcoat, Summit White, Onyx Black), διαθέτει νέα μαύρη γρίλια, μαύρα χρωμιομένα διακοσμητικά, πλαϊνά σκαλοπάτια και μαύρες λεπτομέρειες.
Διαθέτει τετρακίνηση με Eaton διαφορικό με κλείδωμα, το πακέτο αναρτήσεων Z71 Off-Road, το σύστημα Hill Descent Control, Rancho αναρτήσεις, προστατευτική ασπίδα στο κάτω μέρος, All-Terrain λογότυπο στο ταμπλό και βοηθό παρκαρίσματος στο πίσω μέρος. Φορά ζάντες 18″ με ελαστικά διαστάσεων 245/65, LED φώτα στην οροφή, LED φωτιστικά σώματα, σπορ εξάτμιση και κίνηση παίρνει από τον V8 5,3-λίτρων απόδοσης 365 ίππων. Οι πωλήσεις του θα ξεκινήσουν από την άνοιξη με τις τιμές του να ανακοινώνονται όταν πλησιάζουμε στην ημερομηνία λανσαρίσματος του.
GMC Announces Sierra All Terrain X
GMC today announced the 2016 Sierra All Terrain X – a special edition of the All Terrain model, featuring exclusive premium content that enhances off-road capability and an aggressive, monochromatic appearance.
The All Terrain X’s powerful attitude reflects a popular personalization trend among off-road enthusiasts, executed with the top-range refinement GMC has cultivated for years with models such as the Sierra Denali. Its premium package of monochromatic exterior trim and special equipment offers a customized appearance in a limited-edition model, complemented with GMC’s latest technologies.
The Sierra All Terrain package blends capability with unique style to make a statement on or off road. Highlights include:
- 4WD with Eaton locking rear differential
- Z71 Off-Road suspension package with Rancho monotube shocks, high-capacity air cleaner, Hill Descent Control and underbody transfer case shield
- Rear Park Assist
- Unique grille with body-color surround and tinted chrome accents; body-color front and rear bumpers (rear bumper with corner steps)
- Spray-on bedliner
- All-Terrain-logo instrument cluster
- Inclinometer in the driver information center.
The new Sierra All Terrain X is offered on the 2016 Sierra 1500 4WD crew cab/short box models with SLT trim. In addition to the standard All Terrain content, the “X” package includes:
- 265/65R18SL Mud-Terrain-rated Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac MT tires, designed for off-road competence in dirt, gravel and mud, with on-road composure in dry, wet and wintry conditions
- 18 x 8.5-inch black aluminum wheels
- Sport side steps (black)
- Bed-mounted sport bar (black) designed to support the accessory off-road LED lighting package
- High-performance LED headlamps
- Performance exhaust system, which bumps output of the 5.3L V-8 engine to 365 horsepower and adds an aggressive note
- Body-color door handles and body-side moldings
- Black exterior mirrors, belt moldings and B-pillars
- Interior floor liners
- Available colors: Onyx Black, Summit White, Stone Blue Metallic, Iridium Metallic, Crimson Red Tintcoat, Light Steel Gray Metallic.
“Styling is the biggest influence on Sierra customers and the new Sierra All Terrain X builds on that with a more aggressive, personalized appearance that complements its exceptional capability,” said Duncan Aldred, vice president of GMC Sales and Marketing. “It joins other models such as the new Sierra Elevation and premium Sierra Denali to offers more choices for finding the premium truck that matches customers’ style and capability needs.”
About the 2016 Sierra 1500
GMC’s best-selling truck rolls into 2016 with a fresh appearance that takes its signature premium styling to a higher level – and offers new, advanced engineering features designed to complement its crafted interior.
The new look for the Sierra 1500 offers greater visual distinction among the models and includes new headlamps with GMC signature LED lighting on all models, as well as a new grille design. New technologies include phone integration via GMC IntelliLink, which enhances connectivity and promotes safer driving. It allows smartphone users to connect with applications such as navigation, hands-free messaging and more through Apple CarPlay or Android Auto. Android Auto is standard on a new 7-inch radio and is coming to available 8-inch radios this spring.
Sierra’s 224,139 deliveries in 2015 were up 5.8 percent for the year.
GMC has manufactured trucks since 1902, with innovation and engineering excellence built into all GMC vehicles. The brand is evolving to offer more fuel-efficient trucks and crossovers, including the Terrain small SUV and Acadia crossover. GMC’s highest-volume vehicle, the Sierra pickup, is the most powerful light-duty pickup on the market, and the first full-size pickup to receive the highest-possible five-star Overall Vehicle Score for safety since the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration changed its New Car Assessment Program for the 2011 model year. Details on all GMC models are available at http://www.gmc.com/, on Twitter at @thisisgmc or at http://www.facebook.com/gmc.