Η Maruti Suzuki έβγαλε στην αγορά το Ertiga MPV το οποίο έχει κατασκευαστεί πάνω σε μια επικιμένη πλατφόρμα του Swift. Διαθέτει 3 σειρές καθισμάτων όπου μπορεί να μεταφέρει μέχρι και 7 επιβάτες. Θα πωλείται στην αγορά της Ινδίας αλλά και της Νοτιοανατολικής Ασίας και θα είναι διαθέσιμο με 6 επίπεδα εξοπλισμού και με 2 κινητήρες, έναν 1.400αρη βενζίνης 93 ίππων με 130 Nm ροπής και με έναν 1.300 πετρελαιοκινητήρα, που βασίζεται πάνω στον MultiJet της Fiat, απόδοσης 87 ίππων με 200 Nm ροπής. Περισσότερες λεπτομέρειες μπορείς να βρεις στο δελτίο τύπου που ακολουθεί
[Πηγή: Maruti Suzuki | via indianautosblog]
Maruti Suzuki unveils India’s first Life Utility Vehicle – ‘Ertiga’
– Expands- K-series engine range with K14B debut in India – Invests: Over Rs. 410 Crores – New benchmark among Utility Vehicles
New Delhi, April 12, 2012: Car market leader Maruti Suzuki India Limited, unveiled industry’s first Life Utility Vehicle- Ertiga here today. With Ertiga, the Company formally announced its much awaited entry in the Utility Vehicle (UV) segment. Ertiga strengthens the product portfolio of the market leader and also creates an all new Life Utility segment at an attractive price point.
In recent years, MPVs have emerged as the fastest growing sub-segment among UVs, showing a growth of around 20 percent (3-year CAGR). MPVs presently account for around 10 % share of the Indian automobile industry. Ertiga is positioned as a Life Utility Vehicle.
Speaking at the launch, Mr. S. Nakanishi, Managing Director and CEO said, “Ertiga is a major step forward for Maruti Suzuki. Many urban families in India are now looking for a vehicle that offers more space and flexibility than a sedan, without being bulky, bland and expensive like a Utility Vehicle.These families are currently having to compromise, and settle for a vehicle which does not meet their lifestyle needs. The Ertiga is designed for these customers. Itis another example of our ability to pack power, performance, space and features in a compact package.”
Designed primarily for India at Suzuki, Japan, Ertiga represents aspirations of young urban Indian families that are active and connected. It also displays Suzuki’s ability to bring compactness, style and high fuel efficiency to Utility Vehicles. India is the first market to sell Ertiga, followed by other South East Asian markets.
Ertiga: A unique package
On the first glimpse, the Ertiga displays the distinct UV outline, but under the monocoque frame lies the car DNA which makes Ertiga special.
The Ertiga is an attractive option for customers looking to upgrade to a sedan. Besides, families who had to earlier settle for Utility Vehicles now have an option that is stylish, plush, spacious and attractively priced.
The initial test drive reports on Ertiga have complemented its car like ride and handling capabilities while offering UV like space, and power, performance, fuel efficiency.
– It is stylish and contemporary, not huge and overbearing – Offers flexi-seating to accommodate 5+2 people (2+3+2) and a lot of baggage – Compact, easy to drive, park and maneuver. – Plush interiors and upscale features – High on performance – Having set the highest benchmarks across segments on ‘lowest cost of ownership’, Ertiga simply expands the experience in terms of fuel efficiency. – Attractively priced
Ertiga carries forward the sporty, dynamic, bold and aggressive design philosophy of Swift platform. Under the hood of the petrol variant lies the all new powerful K-Series, 1373cc VVT (K14B) engine.The diesel variant is powered by the highly acclaimed 1248cc DDiS VGT engine.
Unveiling K14B Engine
With the K14B unveiling, Maruti Suzuki strengthens its acclaimed K-series engine portfolio. K14B is the third engine in the K-series technology introduced by Maruti Suzuki. The earlier K-series engines, K10B and K12M, power most of the Company’s high selling models.
K14B carries forward the trusted and tested attributes of K-series engine technology such as light weightedness, high fuel efficiency, excellent power, low running and maintenance costs, and low noise, vibration and harshness.
Introductory Price Ex-showroom, Delhi (Rs in lakh)
- Length: 4265mm
- Width: 1695mm
- Wheel base: 2740 mm
- 3-row flexi-seating (5+2) = 7 seating with 240mm sliding (For 1st& 2nd row)
- Cargo Space: Flexible 135Ltr (7Seating mode) to 735ltr (2 Seating mode)
- Transmission: 5-speed manual
- Ground clearance: 185 mm
- Turning radius: 5.2 mm
- Gross vehicle weight: 1760 Kg (Petrol) to 1845 kg (Diesel)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 45 litres
- Suspension: McPherson Struts (front) and torsion beam (rear) Tyres: 185/65R15 (Alloy on Z trim)
- Safety: Front Dual SRS airbags
- ABS with Brake assist & EBD
- Security alarm