Η Mercedes-Benz ανακοίνωσε τις τιμές πώλησης των AMG GT και C63 AMG στη Γερμανία. Η πρώτη ξεκινά από τις 115.430 ευρώ στην έκδοση AMG GT, ακολουθεί η AMG GT S με κόστος 134.351 ευρώ και η AMG GT S Edition 1 με κόστος 148.512 ευρώ. Οι παραδώσεις της θα ξεκινήσουν μέσα στο πρώτο τρίμηνο του 2015.
Η C63 AMG ξεκινά από τις 76.100 ευρώ για την sedan έκδοση (90.321 ευρώ η Edition 1 έκδοση) και τις 77.766 ευρώ στην station έκδοση (91.987 ευρώ η Edition 1 έκδοση). Η έκδοση S ξεκινά από τις 84.371 ευρώ για την sedan και τις 86.037 ευρώ για την estate, με τις αντίστοιχες Edition 1 εκδόσεις να ξεκινούν από τις 96.152 ευρώ και 97.818 ευρώ αντίστοιχα. Οι παραδόσεις των sedan εκδόσεων θα ξεκινήσουν από τον Φεβρουάριο και τον Estate από τον Απρίλιο.
[learn_more caption=”Δελτίο Τύπου”]
Mercedes-AMG GmbH is accelerating into the fast lane for the autumn: the stars of the Paris Motor Show, the new Mercedes-AMG GT and the new Mercedes-AMG C 63, can now be ordered. Pricing for the new GT starts at €115,430, and for the new C 63 at €76,100.501 . Customer deliveries of both AMG high-performance models will commence in the first quarter of 2015.
“For us, the sales start of the Mercedes-AMG GT and C 63 is the start of a new era which is also highlighted by the new nomenclature. In this way we are positioning Mercedes-AMG even more aggressively than before as a dynamic sports car brand,” says Tobias Moers, CEO of Mercedes-AMG GmbH. “When sales start, both models will already be available as particularly dynamic S-models. I am quite certain of this: the driving dynamics, agility and sportiness will thrill our AMG customers. With these two high-performance models we are further reinforcing our brand claim of “Driving Performance”.
The new AMG GT: driving performance for sports car enthusiasts
The first Mercedes was a racing car and its most recent successor carries this heritage forward: with the new Mercedes-AMG GT, the Mercedes-AMG sports car brand is moving into a new, top-class sports car segment for the company. The GT is the second sports car developed entirely in-house by Mercedes-AMG. Its front mid-engine concept with transaxle and the intelligent aluminium lightweight construction form the basis for a highly dynamic driving experience. Its likewise newly developed AMG 4.0-litre V8 biturbo engine underscores the hallmark AMG driving performance. The first sports car engine with internally mounted turbochargers (“hot inside V”) and dry sump lubrication is configured in two output ratings: as the GT rated at 340 kW (462 hp) and the GT S at 375 kW (510 hp). The new GT combines driving dynamics and first-class racetrack performance with superb everyday practicality and efficiency that sets new standards in the segment.
With a power-to-weight ratio of 3.08 kilograms per hp, the Mercedes-AMG GT S self-confidently lines up alongside the very best in its segment. Top-class figures such as 3.8 seconds from zero to 100 km/h and a maximum speed of 310 km/h promise real racetrack performance. The GT also demonstrates that economy and high-performance need not be mutually exclusive with its fuel consumption of 9.3 litres per 100 kilometres (NEDC combined).
The models at a glance:
|Mercedes-AMG GT S||Mercedes-AMG GT|
|Displacement||3982 cc||3982 cc|
|Output||375 kW (510 hp)
at 6250 rpm
|340 kW (462 hp)
at 6000 rpm
|Max. torque||650 Nm
at 1750-4750 rpm
at 1600-5000 rpm
|9.4 l/100 km||9.3 l/100 km|
|CO2 emissions||219 g/km||216 g/km|
|Kerb weight (according to EC)||1570 kg** / 1645 kg***||1540 kg** / 1615 kg***|
|Power-to-weight ratio||3.08** / 3.22*** kg/hp||3.33** / 3.49*** kg/hp|
|Acceleration 0-100 km/h||3.8 s||4.0 s|
|Top speed||310 km/h****||304 km/h****|
* In conjunction with AMG DYNAMIC PLUS package; ** Ready-to-drive condition (fuel tank 90% full, without driver and luggage); *** Ready-to-drive condition (fuel tank 90% full, with driver (68 kg) and luggage (7 kg); **** Electronically limited.
Sporty and extraordinary: the Mercedes-AMG GT S “Edition 1”
The “Edition 1” is a particularly sporty Mercedes-AMG GT S: the extraordinary composition of sporty exterior and interior details is sure to attract everyone’s attention.
- Aerodynamic package in black (larger front splitter with smooth transition to the flics on the side air intakes of the front apron, wheel arch flics at the front, dynamic black trim on the side sill panels, fixed rear aerofoil)
- Carbon-fibre roof
- Night package (diamond grille in black with louvre in high-gloss black, fins in the front wings in high-gloss black, exterior mirror housings in high-gloss black, trim strip in the diffuser insert in high-gloss black, triangular side windows and rear window in heat-insulating tinted glass (country-specific), black tailpipe trim elements)
- 10-spoke light-alloy wheels painted in black and with a high-sheen finish, with tyres in size 265/35 R 19 on 9.0 J x 19 (front) and 295/30 R 20 on 11 J x 20 (rear)
The pure racetrack feel also dominates the interior:
- Black nappa leather interior with red contrasting topstitching
- Performance seats with integral belt guide in black nappa leather/DINAMICA microfibre with red contrasting topstitching
- Interior Black Diamond package
- Performance steering wheel in DINAMICA microfibre with flattened bottom section, 12-o’clock marking, red contrasting topstitching, steering wheel bezel in silver chrome with “Edition 1” lettering and silver-coloured aluminium shift paddles
Market launch of the AMG GT to commence in the first quarter of 2015
The market launch will commence with the Mercedes-AMG GT S in Europe in the first quarter of 2015, with the GT and other markets to follow.
|Mercedes-AMG GT S||€134,351.00|
|Mercedes-AMG GT S “Edition 1”||€148,512.00|
*Prices for Germany including 19% VAT.
Powerful high-performance athletes: Mercedes-AMG C 63 and C 63 S
Sheer fascination and impressive dynamics: the new Mercedes-AMG C 63 sets new standards. An unrivalled driving experience is guaranteed by the high-tech power unit, hallmark AMG handling dynamics and maximum individuality in the choice of features.
“Naturally the new Mercedes-AMG C 63 will again be powered by an 8-cylinder engine. Our 4.0-litre V8 biturbo engine impresses with its fulminating power delivery and highly emotional sound. At the same time we are reasserting our leadership when it comes to the central aspect of efficiency. No other high-performance V8 is more economical than the new C 63”, says Christian Enderle, Head of Engine and Powertrain Development at Mercedes-AMG GmbH.
The engine of the C 63 is closely related to the power unit that gives the Mercedes-AMG GT its breathtaking performance. The output ranges from 350 kW (476 hp) for the C 63 to 375 kW (510 hp) for the C 63 S. With an unrivalled fuel consumption of only 8.2 litres per 100 kilometres (NEDC combined), the C 63 Saloon is the most economical eight-cylinder car in the high-performance segment. The 3-stage AMG RIDE CONTROL sports suspension with electronically controlled shock absorbers, the mechanical rear axle locking differential and the AMG DYNAMIC SELECT transmission modes are part of the extensive standard equipment. The C 63 S boasts even more technical highlights. The extended standard equipment of the top model includes a high-performance composite braking system, an electronic rear axle locking differential and dynamic engine mounts.
Dynamism plus long-distance comfort: the new Mercedes-AMG C 63 as a sports saloon and charismatic high-performance estate convinces with its unrivalled engine data coupled with very low fuel consumption, extraordinary linear and lateral dynamics and a high level of everyday practicality. The interior and exterior design is also more distinctive than ever before.
The V8 top model in the C-Class is available in four variants: the Saloon and Estate are available as the Mercedes-AMG C 63 S and C 63. The C 63 S is configured for even more dynamic performance.
The models at a glance:
|Mercedes-AMG C 63 S||Mercedes-AMG C 63|
|Displacement||3982 cc||3982 cc|
|Output||375 kW (510 hp)
at 5500-6250 rpm
|350 kW (476 hp)
at 5500-6250 rpm
|Max. torque||700 Nm
at 1750-4500 rpm
at 1750-4500 rpm
|Fuel consumption NEDC combined||8.4-8.2 l/100 km
(8.6-8.4 l/100 km)
|8.2 l/100 km
(8.4 l/100 km)
|CO2 emissions||195-192 g/km
|Efficiency class||E (E)||E(E)|
|Kerb weight (according to EC)||1655 kg* / 1730 kg**(1725 kg* / 1800 kg**)||1640 kg* / 1715 kg**(1710 kg* / 1785 kg**)|
|Acceleration 0-100 km/h||4.0 (4.1) s||4.1 (4.2) s|
|Top speed||250 km/h***||250 km/h***|
Figures in brackets for Estate * Ready-to-drive condition (fuel tank 90% full, without driver and luggage); ** Ready-to-drive condition (fuel tank 90% full, with driver (68 kg) and luggage (7 kg); *** Electronically limited
Exclusive with outstanding appeal: the C 63 “Edition 1”
The Mercedes-AMG C 63 and C 63 S will also be available as “Edition 1” models from market launch: their extraordinary combination of exclusive design and equipment features has outstanding appeal. There is a choice of six attractive exterior paint finishes: polar white, designo diamond white bright, iridium silver metallic, palladium silver metallic, obsidian black metallic and the AMG-specific finish designo iridium silver magno. The “Edition 1” is available as a Saloon and Estate, and is distinguishable from outside by numerous design highlights:
- 8.5 x 19 and 9.5 x 19 forged wheels in a cross-spoke design, painted in matt black with red-painted rim flange, tyre size 245/35 R 19 (front) and 265/35 R 19 (rear)
- Night package with chrome-plated tailpipe trim elements (A-wing and trim strip in high-gloss black, exterior mirror housings in high-gloss black, side sill panel inserts in high-gloss black, beltline trim strip and window surrounds in high-gloss black, radiator grille with twin louvre in silver chrome, heat-insulating dark-tinted glass from the B-pillar to the rear)
- Spoiler lip in high-gloss black (Saloon only)
- Red highlights (adhesive foil) for radiator grille and exterior mirrors
- Side sports stripes in matt graphite grey (adhesive foil) above the side sill panels
The striking colour scheme is continued in the interior:
- Performance seats, door centre panels and armrests in diamond-pattern black nappa leather with red contrasting topstitching
- Red designo seat belts
- Performance steering wheel fully finished in DINAMICA microfibre with flattened bottom section, red 12-o’clock marking, red contrasting topstitching, steering wheel bezel in silver chrome with “Edition 1” lettering and silver-coloured aluminium shift paddles
- Trim in red pepper carbon fibre / light longitudinal-grain aluminium
- Black floor mats with “AMG” lettering and red piping
The market launch of the C 63 and C 63 S Saloon models will commence in February 2015, with the Estate models following in April.
|Mercedes-AMG C 63 S||€84,371.00|
|Mercedes-AMG C 63 S “Edition 1”||€96,152.00|
|Mercedes-AMG C 63||€76,100.50|
|Mercedes-AMG C 63 “Edition 1”||€90,321.00|
|Mercedes-AMG C 63 S Estate||€86,037.00|
|Mercedes-AMG C 63 S Estate “Edition 1”||€97,818.00|
|Mercedes-AMG C 63 Estate||€77,766.50|
|Mercedes-AMG C 63 Estate “Edition 1”||€91,987.00|
*Prices for Germany including 19% VAT
Sales price in Germany, incl. 19 percent VAT