Η Citroen Αγγλίας ανακοίνωσε τις τιμές πώλησης του DS5, το οποίο παρουσιάστηκε στην έκθεση της Σανγκάη τον περασμένο Απρίλιο. Οι πωλήσεις θα ξεκινήσουν από τις 2 Απριλίου με αρχική τιμή τις £22.400 (€26.910) ενώ η κορυφαία Hybrid4 DSport κοστίζει £32.200 (€38.700). Είναι διαθέσιμο με 4 Euro V πετρελαιοκινητήρες και με 3 πακέτα εξοπλισμού. Ο turbo 1.600αρης αποδίδει 200 άλογα και έχει αναπτυχθεί σε συνεργασία με την BMW, ο HDi πετρελαιοκινητήρας με τα 160 άλογα και ο e-HDi πετρελαιοκινητήρας με 110 άλογα με σύστημα Start/Stop, καθώς και ο κορυφαίος υβριδικός Hybrid4 πετρελαιοκινητήρας με τα 200 άλογα με εκπομπές μόλις 99 γρ.χλμ. Όλοι οι κινητήρες συνδυάζονται είτε με χειροκίνητο είτε με αυτόματο κιβώτιο 6 σχέσεων “απλό” ή το EGS.
Επίσης η Citroen ανακοίνωσε και το ανανεωμένο Berlingo το οποίο θα είναι διαθέσιμο σε 5-θέσιο, 7-θέσιο και 9-θέσιο. Διαθέτει νέο μπροστά προφυλακτήρα με LED φώτα ημέρας, νέοι καθρέπτες, νέες ζάντες και νέα μαύρα διακοσμητικά. Στο εσωτερικό υπάρχουν νέα χρώματα και επενδύσεις με καλύτερης ποιότητας υλικά. Οι πωλήσεις του θα ξεκινήσουν από τις 2 Απριλίου και περισσότερες λεπτομέρειες μπορείς να βρεις στο δελτίο τύπου που ακολουθεί.
Citroen DS5 2012
Citroen Berlingo 2012
[learn_more caption=”Δελτίο Τύπου”]
NEW CITROËN DS5: UK PRICING, SPECIFICATION & MODEL DETAILS
– Bold modern styling and a luxurious interior. Aviation inspired cockpit roof with a pilot-style cabin.
– First production Citroën with Hybrid4 full-hybrid diesel 200bhp powertrain. From 99g/km CO2.
– Compact and agile, spacious and versatile. Five doors, five full-size seats and up to 465-litres of boot space.
– Targeted at business user-chooser customers and retail buyers. Uniquemarket position challenging core ‘D’ segment competitors and premium executive models.
– Maximum 5-star Euro NCAP test rating, including 97% Safety Assist score.
– Créative Technologie includes; keyless access & start; smart beams; colour head-up display and new Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS).
– Eight body colours, six wheel designs and nine upholstery options.
– Priced from £22,400 to £32,200 for range-topping DSport Hybrid4 version.
– Range of engines with low BiK company car tax for business users.
New Citroën DS5 is innovation. This exciting addition to the distinctive DS line is the ultimate new flagship model for Citroën. With an audacious approach to design, well-being and refinement, DS5 appeals to customers looking for a resolutely modern and original approach to the premium executive car.
Inspired by the striking C-SportLounge concept car, DS5 completes the current DS line. An instantly recognisable range, the DS line appeals to both the emotional and rational decision-making process of today’s car buyer. All three models in the premium DS line offer creative design, outstanding quality and desirable technology.
BUYER PROFILE & COMPETITORS
Customers in the premium executive segment are looking for vehicles that stand out from the crowd with a distinctive, contemporary flair. They want a car that is rewarding and engaging in day-to-day use that delivers true driving pleasure.
New Citroën DS5 was designed to reconcile fun at the wheel with distinctive style, luxury, comfort and exquisite aesthetics. DS5 is aimed squarely at business user-chooser customers and retail buyers who want bolder design choices and the economic benefits of new technologies like Hybrid4.
Anticipated DS5 buyers will be 35+ with a male bias. Typically energetic business leaders, they are sophisticated, style conscious and early adopters of new technologies. Creative and independent minded, they are brand conscious, aspirational and discerning.
New Citroën DS5 sits in a unique market position between core ‘D’ segment models such as VW Passat and Vauxhall Insignia, and premium executive models including VW CC and Audi A4.
DS5’s generous equipment specification, premium styling and innovative fuel-saving technologies will appeal directly to the needs of the corporate customer.
NEW CITROËN DS5 IN DETAIL
STYLE & QUALITY
DS5 is an aerodynamic tour de force with taut features, flowing lines and a dynamic profile. The front end instantly identifies the car’s DS lineage with its pronounced air-intakes, chrome grille and incisive ‘gaze’ underscored by LED light signatures. At the rear, DS5 sits squarely on wide tracks, underlined by chrome-finished twin exhausts and rear clusters with six light guides.
DS5 is lavished with an alternation of gloss blacks and eye-catching chrome-finished details, such as the slender chrome ‘sabres’ that run from the tips of the headlamps to the front windows.
There are eight body colours to choose from with pearlescent or metallic paint options and six stylish alloy wheel designs from 16-19inches in diameter. The chromework is also offered in a smoked version called ‘Dark Chrome’.
New DS5’s uniquely styled interior exudes ergonomic function and aesthetic design. Inspired by the world of aviation, the cabin’s standout feature is the sweeping cockpit roof, which features pilot-style overhead switchgear. The large glass roof, divided into three areas, features individual electrically operated sunblinds, allowing occupants to control the amount of light entering the cabin both day and night.
Immaculate attention to detail throughout ensures an immediate impression of quality and refinement. Authentic, premium materials such as finest-grain ‘Club’ leather are used. There are nine upholstery options in cloth and leather, including the availability of two-tone colour schemes and unique to the market designs such as a ‘watchstrap’ effect on the seats.
The driver-focused cockpit fuses the driving position of a coupé with the finesse of a Gran Turismo. Highlights include a wraparound dashboard and wide central console, both ergonomically positioned. The innovative retractable colour head-up display projects essential driving information directly into the driver’s line of vision, whilst the stylish analogue clock adds a final touch of sophistication to DS5’s interior.
LED lighting appears throughout, bathing DS5’s interior in an ambient display of intermittent reds and whites, highlighting the various features.
Acoustic treatments ensure a velvet-smooth atmosphere inside the cabin. There is excellent insulation from road and wind noise thanks to laminated windows.
SPACE & VERSATILITY
New Citroën DS5 is sleek and compact, yet spacious and versatile, avoiding the usual compromises between driving pleasure and occupant comfort. At 4.53m long, 1.85m wide and 1.51m high, the five-door layout offers five full-size premium seats and a generous boot volume of up to 465-litres VDA.
The central console has a 13-litre double compartment under the armrest with audio and USB ports for connecting and concealing mobile devices, as well as a cooled and illuminated area for drinks. Overhead, the aviation inspired roof has two storage areas for eyewear.
DS5 offers new, innovative features to make driving even more pleasurable and reassuring. These include:
– Keyless Access & Start, which uses Radio Frequency Identification (RFI) technology to allow drivers to unlock and start/stop DS5 whilst keeping the electronic key separate.
– A colour head-up display, which projects essential driving information (speed, speed limiter and cruise control settings and navigation settings) in the driver’s direct line of sight. On Hybrid4 models, the display changes from white to blue during ZEV mode.
– A reversing camera that sends a colour image of the car’s rear view to the navigation display screen.
– A driver’s seat with electric lumbar adjustment and massage function.
– Dual-zone automatic air conditioning with three air flow levels (soft, medium, intense).
– An advanced programmable speed limiter and cruise control system.
– A new Lane Departure Warning System, which uses an integrated camera to recognise the lines on the road and warns drivers of involuntary lane departure.
– Smart beams that process images from the built in camera to trigger automatic activation and de-activation of the high beam lamps according to lighting and surrounding traffic conditions.
New DS5 boasts a comprehensive range of audio and telematics equipment, including USB and Bluetooth® connectivity. Citroën’s latest-generation in-car eMyWay navigation comes as standard on level 2 DStyle models. The integrated system features a high-resolution 7-inch colour widescreen, internal memory for map data, speed limit sign reminders and Bluetooth® hands-free and audio streaming for listening to music files stored on mobile phones.
DS5’s audio system features ARKAMYS acoustic processing for authentic sound playback. An optional premium 10-speaker DENON Hi-Fi has also been developed for an even richer soundscape within the cabin.
POWER & PERFORMANCE
DS5’s compact and agile design delivers exemplary handling for a thoroughly engaging driving experience. Dynamically tuned, the precise and direct steering gives drivers the immediate sensation of total and accurate control.
Confident and reassuring, DS5 features active safety equipment (EBD, EBA, ABS, ESP, intelligent traction control) and powerful brakes – thanks in particular to 340mm diameter front discs on most versions.
DS5 is available from launch with a choice of four refined and efficient Euro V engines – THP 200, e-HDi 110, HDi 160 and the new 200bhp diesel electric Hybrid4.
The e-HDi 110 Airdream features new-generation Stop & Start micro-hybrid technology that reduces CO2 emissions by up to 15% when driving in congested urban areas. The turbocharged, direct injection petrol engine, co-developed with BMW, delivers enjoyable power and performance.
All powerplants are mated to either manual, automatic or EGS six-speed gearboxes.
DS5 is the first Citroën fitted with Hybrid4 technology. The innovative system delivers outstanding performance and low CO2 emissions from just 99g/km. Hybrid4 offers financial benefits to both retail and business customers in addition to the impressive fuel economy. The sub-100g/km CO2 model is exempt from VED, the London congestion charge and, for business users, the BiK tax rate is just 10%.
Hybrid4 combines several technologies including:
– A refined 2.0HDi 160 diesel engine delivering 163bhp
– A permanent-magnet synchronous 27kW (37bhp) electric motor fitted on the rear axle
– A Power Train Management Unit, automatically managing the operating modes of the diesel engine and electric motor to achieve the best possible fuel economy
– A Stop & Start system with a second-generation reversible alternator
– An automated manual 6-speed gearbox with optimised shifts
Drivers can select from four different operating modes:
AUTO – Activated by default on start up, the Auto mode optimises fuel consumption by automatically switching between the diesel engine and the electric motor.
ZEV – For speeds up to 60km/h (37mph), the Zero Emissions Vehicle mode enables the car to be driven using the electric motor only.
SPORT – This mode uses the electric motor in tandem with the diesel engine to provide extra power when the driver requires more responsive acceleration.
4WD – On rough ground or in low-grip conditions, the 4WD mode increases traction delivering power through all four wheels. The front wheels are powered by the diesel engine, the rear wheels by the electric motor.
SAFETY & SECURITY
New Citroën DS5 achieves a maximum 5-star rating in the latest Euro NCAP tests, including an impressive 97% score in the Safety Assist category.
Offering the highest standards of protection for its occupants, DS5’s extensive safety features include:
– ABS with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD) & Emergency Braking Assistance (EBA)
– Electronic Stability Programme (ESP) with traction control and hill start assist
– Driver’s, front passenger’s, front lateral as well as front and rear curtain airbags
– A cornering light function that increases visibility by up to 75° when turning
– Citroën’s award-winning eTouch Emergency & Assistance system, which automatically or manually makes geo-localised emergency or assistance calls using a built-in SIM card, for rapid intervention in the event of an accident or if the car is immobilised
PRICES & TRIMS
New Citroën DS5 will carry one of three trim-level signatures – DSign, DStyle and DSport. Generously specified from the DSign trim level, shown below is a selection of trim highlights:
– Driver’s, front passenger’s, front lateral, front and rear curtain airbags
– Electrically foldable door mirrors with integrated kerb side LED
– Front fog lights with cornering function
– Daytime running LEDs
– Keyless access and start
– Cruise control with speed limiter and memory settings
– Front and rear electric windows with ‘one-touch’ operation and anti-pinch
– Automatic digital air conditioning with dual-zone temperature setting
– Automatic rain-sensitive windscreen wipers, automatic illumination of headlamps and electrochrome rear view mirror
– Automatic electric parking brake
– Connecting Box – Bluetooth system® with USB socket
– Part Mistral ‘Claudia’ leather, part ‘Dinamica’ cloth upholstery
– Cockpit roof with three electric sunblinds and aviation style toggle switches
– Citroën eTouch Emergency & Assistance system
– Analogue clock on dashboard
– eMyWay – colour satellite navigation with live traffic information and European mapping
– Rear parking sensors
– Reversing camera
– Mistral ‘Claudia’ leather upholstery
– Front electric and heated sport seats
– Driver’s seat with electric lumbar adjustment, massage function and memory settings
– Xenon Dual-Function Directional headlamps with washer jets
– Front parking sensors
– Colour head-up display
DS5 ownership starts at just £22,400 for the e-HDi 110 DSign, rising to £32,200 for the range-topping Hybrid4 DSport. The most popular models are forecast to be the HDi 160 DStyle manual and automatic versions.
A sales mix of 85% diesel, 5% petrol and 10% Hybird4 is anticipated. The sales split is forecast to be approximately 30% retail and 70% fleet/business.
New Citroën DS5 is available to pre-order now, with first deliveries from the official ‘on sale’ date of 2 April 2012.
|ENGINE||CO2 (g/km)||MRR OTR PRICE|
|DSign||e-HDi 110 Airdream EGS6||114||£22,400|
|HDi 160 6-speed manual||129||£23,400|
|HDi 160 6-speed automatic||154||£24,900|
|Hybrid4 200 Airdream EGS6||99||£27,600|
|DStyle||e-HDi 110 Airdream EGS6||114||£24,900|
|HDi 160 6-speed manual||133||£25,900|
|HDi 160 6-speed automatic||158||£27,400|
|Hybrid4 200 Airdream EGS6||107||£30,100|
|THP 200 6-speed manual||155||£25,900|
|DSport||HDi 160 6-speed manual||133||£28,000|
|HDi 160 6-speed automatic||158||£29,500|
|Hybrid4 200 Airdream EGS6||107||£32,200|
|THP 200 6-speed manual||155||£28,000|
*Forecast most popular models.
CITROËN’S BERLINGO MULTISPACE & DISPATCH COMBI UPGRADED FOR 2012
Berlingo Multispace and Dispatch Combi, two of the most versatile and practical models in the Citroën range, have received new styling and equipment upgrades. With a UK ‘on sale’ date of 2 April, both people carriers are now even more aesthetically and economically attractive to buyers, bringing the models in line with the contemporary Citroën range.
Having sold more than 1.4 million examples worldwide since its launch in 1996, the Berlingo Multispace continues to be one of the leaders for practicality in the family car segment.
Among the styling upgrades, the new Berlingo Multispace gains a wider, more defined grille, a new chevron badge and a new headlight arrangement. The indicators, for example, are now to the side of the main light units and are underlined by blue segments for an even stronger personality. The lower part of the grille can be fitted with static cornering lights integrated with the fog lights and LEDs provide an eye-catching daytime lighting signature.
The model’s side mirrors have been updated with a more aerodynamic design, helping to reduce fuel consumption and CO2 emissions. New ‘Airflow’ wheel embellishers are also available to help improve fuel and CO2 efficiency.
A ‘Black Pack’ is introduced, with customised Onyx Black trim on the top of the front bumper, side mirrors, side rubbing strips and rear number plate moulding. Inside the cabin, colours and materials have been revised on all levels of trim for a more contemporary feel. New Berlingo Multispace is also available with two new body colours, Nocciola and Belle Ile Blue.
One of the most robust, practical and spacious models in its segment, Berlingo Multispace can be specified with up to seven independent seats. The model’s generous interior dimensions can be fitted with the Modutop®, a Citroën design inspired by the world of aviation, which combines a glazed roof with multiple stowage compartments, a dual access boot, individually controlled ventilation and additional lighting for passengers in the rear. The Modutop® integrated boot is easily accessible, with a rear window that can be opened from the outside for easy loading.
The new Berlingo Multispace is available with a range of efficient engines and gearbox options, including Citroën’s e-HDi micro-hybrid powertrain with Stop & Start and a six-speed automated manual gearbox – e-HDi 90 Airdream EGS6 versions deliver CO2 emissions of just 125g/km.
On five-seat versions, the HDi 75 and HDi 90 models now deliver reduced emissions – 135g/km down from 139g/km – thanks in part to the aerodynamic upgrades. The HDi 110 engine is upgraded to HDi 115, providing extra performance.
|HDi 75 manual||135g/km|
|HDi 90 manual||135g/km|
|e-HDi 90 Airdream EGS6||125g/km|
|HDi 115 manual||139g/km|
|VTi 95 manual||164g/km|
In the UK, the new Berlingo Multispace is available with three core trim levels, VT, VTR and XTR. The XTR versions are designed for more adventurous families and features raised suspension (+10mm), a skid plate beneath the car and a special body pack.
One of the largest passenger vehicles in the Citroën range, the new Dispatch Combi combines generous space – up to nine occupants and a large boot – with MPV levels of on board comfort.
Like the Berlingo Multispace, the Dispatch Combi gains a new front end with a wide chromed grille featuring the brand’s updated chevron design. The new Citroën brand identity is also clearly visible at the rear. A new body colour, Hickory Brown, updates the range of shades available.
For enhanced peace of mind, Grip Control is newly available, with the driver choosing one of four modes – normal, all-terrain, snow or sand. This advanced anti-skid option optimises traction and adapts to all driving situations. An optional tyre pressure monitor is also introduced.
The new Dispatch Combi also becomes available with a new six-speed automatic gearbox, which is mated to the HDi 160 engine. Six-speed manual gearboxes are also available with the HDi 95, HDi 125 and HDi 160 engines. All versions feature a dashboard-mounted gear selector for a comfortable and convenient driving experience.
|HDi 95 6-speed manual||179g/km|
|HDi 125 6-speed manual||172g/km|
|HDi 160 6-speed manual||172g/km|
|HDi 160 6-speed Automatic||199g/km|
Special efforts were made to reduce the model’s CO2 emissions with the addition of aerodynamic panels underneath the body and a ‘volt control’ function to optimise battery charge management by the alternator.
The new Dispatch Combi is available in two trim levels in the UK, Combi and Combi SX.
Final UK specification and pricing details for new Berlingo Multispace and Dispatch Combi will be confirmed closer to the 2 April 2012 ‘on sale’ date.