Τα αυτοκίνητα (Dodge Challenger, Chrysler Pacifica, Jeep Wrangler και Ram Power Wagon) θα φορούν αξεσουάρ της Mopar και θα έχουν μηχανικές βελτιώσεις.
Mopar Lifts Curtain, Releases SEMA Vehicle ‘Sneak Peek’ Teaser Sketches
- Mopar brand hints at Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show customized creations set to debut in Vegas
- Mopar-modified vehicles from the Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep® and Ram brands to fill the 15,345-square-foot Mopar SEMA display on November 1-4
- 2016 SEMA vehicle lineup provides customization blueprint for both vintage and modern Mopar enthusiasts
- Mopar SEMA press event scheduled for traditional 4:26 p.m. PT/7:26 p.m. ET start on Tuesday, November 1
- Watch press event live at https://livestream.com/FCALive/MoparSEMA2016
- Mopar press event to feature reveal of exciting new Mopar-powered products
October 26, 2016 , Auburn Hills, Mich. – The 2016 Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show is drawing near, which means it’s time for Mopar to unleash teaser sketches of the brand’s modified SEMA rides waiting to be displayed at the Las Vegas Convention Center on November 1-4.
Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep® and Ram vehicles, re-imagined with Mopar production and concept parts and accessories, will share the stage with hundreds of Mopar products on display at the premier automotive specialty products trade show.
Including Mopar-modified vehicles created especially for SEMA, 14 FCA US vehicles will spread out over the 15,345-square-foot Mopar exhibit.
The annual Mopar press event, a tradition at SEMA, will take place at its usual 4:26 p.m. Pacific/7:26 p.m. Eastern start time on Tuesday, November 1. A live webcast of the press event will be available at https://livestream.com/FCALive/MoparSEMA2016.
About Mopar Brand
Mopar (a simple contraction of the words MOtor and PARts) was trademarked in 1937 with the launch of an antifreeze product, but it truly made its mark in the 1960s during the muscle-car era. From Mopar Performance Parts to enhance speed and handling for both road and racing use, the brand soon expanded to include technical service and customer support.
Today, Mopar is the service, parts and customer-care brand of FCA US LLC and distributes more than 500,000 parts and accessories in over 150 markets around the world. With more than 50 parts distribution centers and 25 customer contact centers globally, Mopar integrates service, parts and customer-care operations in order to enhance dealer and customer support worldwide. Mopar is the source for genuine parts and accessories for FCA brands.
Mopar parts are engineered together with the same teams that create factory-authorized specifications for FCA vehicles. This offers a direct connection that no other aftermarket parts company can provide. A complete list of Mopar accessories and performance parts is available at www.mopar.com.