Η IND επιστρέφει με ένα άκρως εντυπωσιακό και όμορφο πρόγραμμα βελτίωσης της BMW M3. Το πακέτο περιλαμβάνει μια εκτενή λίστα αναβαθμίσεων όπου ανάμεσα τους βλέπουμε πράγματα που δεν τα έχουμε δει στο παρελθόν.
Εξωτερικό το αυτοκίνητο διαθέτει το μπροστά spoiler της BMW Motorsport M3 GT4, μπροστά γρίλια της BMW M3 Edition, αεροτομή και διαχύτη της Varis Japan GT ενώ οι ζάντες του είναι οι TE37 της Volk διαστάσεων 18″ με ελαστικά Falken RT615K 275/35/18 μπροστά και 315/30/18 πίσω.
Στο εσωτερικό έχει τοποθετηθεί ένα σουέτ τιμόνι 380mm της Nard, ένα κόκκινο Roll cage, επέκταση λεβιέ της IND, τα μαρσπιέ της M3 GTS, ειδικά Recaro ρυθμιζόμενα καθίσματα, και όργανα ελέγχου θερμοκρασίας νερού, λαδιού και πίεσης λαδιού της Defi.
Πάμε τώρα και στο μηχανικό κομμάτι. Οι άνθρωποι της IND τοποθέτησαν στον V8 κινητήρα της BMW το Supercharger kit ESS Tuning VT2-600. Επίσης τοποθέτησαν την Clubsport ανάρτηση της KW καθώς και το GT-R kit της Brembo με τρυπητούς δίσκους. Δεν ξέρω πως πάει στον δρόμο αλλά είναι πανέμορφο!
People all around the world have fallen in love with the automobile since it’s creation over 100 years ago. Entire lives have been dedicated and lost to our love for the automobile, and for the feeling that it can give. Anyone who wants to navigate the aftermarket performance industry must have a good understanding of the allure of the sports car and what it’s meant to humans since its invention. It’s always easy to spot those in the business who do not have a genuine love for cars, as their misguided intentions will always reveal themselves in the way they create their own project cars.
Unfortunately, too many businesses in the car industry have a singular focus on the bottom line, and forget completely the love for automobiles that drew them into the business in the first place. When someone in this industry loses their passion and love for cars and begins to only view each car, each client as another dollar figure, all of their work suffers. They no longer service their clients as they should. The products these businesses choose to sell will often change, and the quality will suffer. These businesses will often choose to sell product built to a lower standard at a lower cost, simply to make money. These businesses will also create uninspired project cars, and this is perhaps where that lack of passion is most evident.
Too many cars getting full page features in magazines these days are merely smoke and mirrors. Friends of mine in the magazine business have told me of cars showing up to photoshoots having to be pushed off of a trailer because the motor hasn’t run in months. I hear of cars with enormous widebody conversions and motorsport inspired liveries that still have factory braking components all the way down to brake pad, terrible quality tires of unknown branding and origin that barely have enough grip for the street, and a rear muffler as the car’s only performance modification. These cars are not an expression of a shop’s love for automobiles as they should be, but rather an inauthentic push for profit, and profit alone.
This state of the business is unacceptable to IND as a company, and we knew we had to declare war. Fortunately for us, Martin contacted us shortly after, and his love for cars was clear in every telephone call conversation we had. Martin loved all things automotive and had previously owned many amazing cars from Europe and Japan. His tastes enveloped the entire spectrum of performance cars, and allowed us to create a car that was designed purely for his enjoyment. We did not have to pay any attention to current trends, to what is popular or what could be seen as unacceptable, but only to Martin’s own passions as a seasoned automotive enthusiast.
Thank you, Martin, for giving us the opportunity to declare war on those who have forgotten what modifying cars is all about.
- BMW Motorsport M3 GT4 Front lip
- BMW M3 Edition front grilles
- BMW M3 Edition side grilles with IND tinted LED
- BMW Motorsport tow strap
- ESS Tuning VT2-600 Supercharger kit with custom painted intake manifold
- IND textured black valve covers
- IND painted ignition coil covers
- IND gloss black mirror caps
- KW ClubSport coilovers
- Brembo GT-R brake kit with slotted disks
- Volk TE37 wheels in 18×9.5 +22 front and 18×10.5 +22 rear
- custom finished in Porsche Guards red
- 275/35/18 front and 315/30/18 rear Falken RT615K tires.
- Challenge Race X pipe
- Kreisseig Japan valve actuated exhaust system
- IND steering wheel hub adapter
- IND shifter extension
- Nardi 380mm suede steering wheel
- AMS Performance urethane shift knob
- M3 GTS door sills
- IND modified Recaro seat slider
- Macht Schnell seat brackets
- Bride GIAS seat with painted seat backs by IND
- IND leather wrapped Macht Schnell gauge pod
- Defi water temp, oil temp, and oil pressure gauges with Defi controller
- IND gauge adapters
- Roll bar by Fall Line Motorsports, painted Porsche Guards red by IND
- “Poor man’s closeout” by rldzhao of M3Post
- Rouge Engineering toe arms with Porsche Guards Red paint finish
- LED tail light conversion
- Varis Japan GT wing
- Varis Japan Diffuser
- IND reflector delete
- Gloss black center mesh front and rear bumper inserts
- Custom programming by IND to delete EDC, seat fault codes, LED tail lamp conversion, seat belt pusher delete.
Not seen on the car are:
- Challenge Engineering front lip
- black edition on spare front bumper
- Challenge Engineering carbon-kevlar race trunk with BMW ZCP spoiler