Η Mazda ανακοίνωσε τα “βελτιωμένα” αυτοκίνητα που θα παρουσιάσει στην έκθεση Tokyo Auto Salon που θα λάβει χώρα από 13 έως 15 Ιανουαρίου στο Τόκιο. Η λίστα περιλαμβάνει ένα CX-5 σε κόκκινο χρώμα με μαύρες ματ ζάντες και χαμηλότερα ελατήρια. Επίσης θα υπάρχουν 2 βελτιωμένα Demio (Mazda2) τα οποία διαθέτουν νέο bodykit και νέες εσωτερικής διακοσμήσεις, ένα Biante GRANZ με bodykit Kenstyle, ζάντες 20″ και αναβαθμισμένο εσωτερικό καθώς ένα βελτιωμένο Axela (Mazda3) που έχει νέους προφυλακτήρες, αεροτομή, δερμάτινα καθίσματα και μαύρα γυαλιστερά διακοσμητικά.
Επίσης θα δώσει το παρών και το RX-8 Spirit R Edition, καθώς και 2 βελτιωμένα MX-5 τα οποία το μεν Black Tuned MX-5 φορά BBS ζάντες, αναρτήσεις Bilstein, φρένα Brembo και καθίσματα Recarο, ενώ το race-spec MX-5 Jimba-Ittai διαθέτει αγωνιστικά ρυθμισμένα ανάρτηση, μεγαλύτερα φρένα και ζάντες 16″ με ελαστικά Bridgestone,
Επίσης η Mazda έδωσε τα στοιχεία των πωλήσεων της για τον μήνα Νοέμβριο όπου πούλησε 107.947 αυτοκίνητα (-11.4% σε σχέση με το 2010) ενώ από την αρχή του έτους έχει πουλήσει 1.068.466 μονάδες (-10.3%). Περισσότερες λεπτομέρειες μπορείς να βρεις στο δελτίο τύπου που ακολουθεί.
Mazda to Display Mazda CX-5 at Tokyo Auto Salon 2012
– Demio, Axela and Roadster-based customized models also to be exhibited –
HIROSHIMA, Japan-Mazda Motor Corporation will showcase a lineup of 10 vehicles at the Tokyo Auto Salon 2012 with NAPAC. Mazda will be featuring its new crossover SUV Mazda CX-5, which is scheduled to be launched into the Japanese market in the 2012 spring. The 2012 Tokyo Auto Salon will be held at the Makuhari Messe Convention Center in Chiba prefecture from January 13 to 15, 2011.
At this year’s Tokyo Auto Salon, Mazda will display two units of Mazda CX-5 compact crossover SUVs. The Mazda CX-5 is scheduled to be introduced in Japan next spring and adopts the full range of Mazda’s breakthrough SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY to improve the vehicle’s environmental and driving performance. In addition, customized models based on special editions of Mazda Demio, Mazda Axela, Mazda Premacy and Mazda Roadster will be showcased in line with Mazda’s theme, ‘Environmental Technology, Pushing the Boundaries of the Emotion of Motion.’
Mazda will also present its SKYACTIV engines and transmission and hold a talk show at the Mazda stand featuring engineers who were involved in the SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY development. At the event space outside the venue, a demonstration run by the rotary-engine powered Mazda 787B racing machine is also scheduled.
Mazda’s Exhibits at the Tokyo Auto Salon 2012 1. Mazda CX-5 The Mazda CX-5 is the first of Mazda’s new-generation products to adopt Mazda’s new KODO – Soul of Motion – design theme and breakthrough SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY, encompassing the powertrain, body and chassis. Its dynamic design, predictable and refined driving experience and outstanding environmental and safety performance signal a clear departure from existing SUVs. The CX-5 is scheduled to be introduced to the Japanese market in spring 2012.
2. Mazda CX-5 – customized Based on the standard model grade of the new Mazda CX-5 crossover SUV, this special edition combines a red exterior body color with alloy wheels painted in matte-black (incorporating the same design as the base model) and slightly lower body height.
3. Mazda Demio 13-SKYACTIV Smart Stylish-2012 (reference exhibit) Based on the Special Edition Mazda Demio 13-SKYACTIV Smart Stylish, this model’s low center of gravity is expressed through M’z Custom aeroparts including front underspoiler, side skirts, and rear underskirt.
4. Mazda Demio 13-SKYACTIV-2012
The Mazda Demio with the 1.3-liter SKYACTIV gasoline engine has been customized with chrome garnished parts to heighten the impact of the red exterior. The interior features beige synthetic suede seat covers (by DAMD), and door trims, A-pillars, roof and sections of the steering wheel are wrapped in the same beige suede. The high gloss center panel and door panels (both by DAMD) in the same color work to enhance the cabin’s sophisticated atmosphere with soft-toned colors.
5. Mazda Axela Sport 20S-SKYACTIV-2012 Based on the facelifted Mazda Axela equipped with SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY (2.0-liter gasoline engine version), this Axela comes with a range of aeroparts including front air dam skirt, rear bumper, and rear roof spoiler for the exterior. Black is the base color for the genuine leather seat upholstery, door trim and center console. The entire surface of the center panel is finished in piano black and the same finish is applied to the meter hoods and door switch panel.
6. Mazda Premacy 20S Prestige Style-2012 This model features exclusively designed front bumper and head lights, a new signature wing, a motif of Mazda’s new design theme ‘KODO – Soul of Motion -,’ 19-inch alloy wheels (by weds), KENSTYLE rear under skirt, as well as a chrome rear reflector garnish and muffler cutter. Based on Mazda Premacy 20S Prestige Style, quality and sportiness has been enhanced in this customized model.
7. Mazda Biante GRANZ-2012 The base model of this customized version was exhibited as a reference model at the Tokyo Motor Show this year to exhibit the model’s superior strength and quality. This dress-up model features KENSTYLE aeroparts, WORK 20-inch alloy wheels, GRACE seat upholstery and a black wood-patterned interior panel.
8. Mazda Roadster BLACK TUNED-2012 Based on the Mazda Roadster BLACK TUNED, which adopted black-based special features for both interior and exterior, this tuned model offers a full range of exclusive spec including BBS lightweight alloy wheels, Bilstein height adjustable dampers, brembo brake system (painted in gold for the front) and RECARO seats.
9. Mazda RX-8 SPIRIT R-2012 This model is an expression of our further pursuit of superlative driving performance, a further evolution of the limited edition Mazda RX-8 SPIRIT R with 6-speed manual transmission. In addition to the base model’s unique sporty design and dynamic performance, the model features BBS 20-inch alloy wheels, brembo brakes and rotors, and vehicle height lowered by 20mm.
10. Mazda Roadster NR-A ‘Jimba-Ittai’ (rider and horse as one) This racing-spec version of the lightweight, two-seat, open-top sports car, Mazda’s Roadster – aka. Mazda MX-5 – features exterior coloring used exclusively by the Mazda team that participates in the annual four-hour endurance race for the media. This NR-A spec was the standard spec for this year’s race, and includes ENKEI 16-inch alloy wheels, Blidgestone 16-inch tires, Bilstein dampers for the 20-milimeter lower vehicle height, Endless brake pads, TAKATA four-point seatbelts, etc.
Mazda Production and Sales Results for November 2011 (Flash Report)
|Mazda Motor Corporation’s production and sales results for November 2011 are summarized below.I. Production
Note: As of January 2007, overseas production figures are based on Mazda brand units coming off the production line (does not include CKD units).
1. Domestic Production
Mazda’s total domestic production volume in November 2011 increased 1.6% compared to November 2010 due to increased production of both passenger and commercial vehicles.
[Domestic production of key models in November 2011]
2. Overseas Production
Mazda’s overseas production volume in November 2011 decreased 35.7% compared to November 2010, reflecting decreased production of both passenger and commercial vehicles.
Overseas production of key models in November 2011]
II. Domestic Sales
Mazda’s total domestic sales volume in November 2011 increased 49.5% compared to November 2010, due to increased sales of both passenger and commercial vehicles.
Mazda’s registered vehicle market share was 4.3% (up 0.8 points year-on-year), with a 2.8% share of the micro-mini segment (up 0.4 points year-on-year) and a 3.7% total market share (up 0.6 points year-on-year).
[Domestic sales of key models in November 2011]
Mazda’s export volume in November 2011 increased 1.4% year-on-year, reflecting increased shipments to North America, Oceania and others.
[Exports of key models in November 2011]