Η Nissan έφερε στη Γενεύη το ανανεωμένο GT-R το οποίο αποδίδει 550 άλογα στις 6.400 σ.α.λ, 20 περισσότερα από το τωρινό μοντέλο, με 632 Nm ροπής (+20Nm) διαθέσιμα από τις 3.200 σ.α.λ έως τις 5.800 σ.α.λ. Παρά την αυξημένη ιπποδύναμη, η μέση κατανάλωση έχει μειωθεί στα 11.8 λίτρα/100 χλμ, από τα 12 λίτρα/100 χλμ του τωρινού μοντέλου. Τα 0-100 χλμ/ώρα τα κάνει σε 2.84 δευτ.
Το GT-R του 2013 έχει μια νέα ασύμμετρη ρυθμισμένα ανάρτηση για τα δεξιοτίμονα μοντέλα έτσι ώστε να αντισταθμίζει το πρόσθετο βάρος στην μεριά του οδηγού, ενώ και το σασί έχει δεχτεί τροποποιήσεις, αφού έγινε πιο άκαμπτο για καλύτερη οδηγική συμπεριφορά και ομαλότερες αλλαγές των ταχυτήτων.
Για πρώτη φορά το πακέτο “For TRACK PACK” είναι διαθέσιμο (αρχικά μόνο στα δεξιοτίμονα μοντέλα σε Αγγλία και Ιαπωνία). Με το πακέτο το GT-R γίνεται ακόμη ελαφρύτερο αφού αφαιρούνται τα πίσω καθίσματα, μπαίνουν bucket καθίσματα μπροστά, φορά σκληρότερη ανάρτηση και πατά πάνω σε ελαφρύτερες ζάντες.
[Πηγή: Nissan | Live Photos: Autoblog.nl]
[learn_more caption=”Δελτίο Τύπου”]
Nissan Releases the 2012 Model Year Nissan GT-R
YOKOHAMA, Japan (November 7, 2011) – Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. today announced the launch of the 2012 model year Nissan GT-R, which goes on sale in Japan on November 24 at Nissan dealers nationwide.
The Nissan GT-R is an icon of Nissan’s pioneer spirit; it invented the concept of the “multi-performance super car” and made high-performance vehicles accessible to anyone, anytime, anywhere. Today, the Nissan GT-R continues to evolve; this latest version has improved features in terms of performance, efficiency and refinement to provide further excitement to drivers and passengers.
The 2012 model year GT-R has improved maximum engine output and fuel efficiency (thereby reducing CO2 emissions) by enhancing the car’s engine efficiency. The 2012 MY model comes equipped with asymmetric suspension, multi-performance speed, and highly responsive driving performance which provide a stable, high-quality driving experience for passengers. Additionally, the custom option, “For TRACK PACK”, inherits the driving DNA of the Spec V model to provide an alternative, more Spartan driving option for potential customers.
The 2012 model year Nissan GT-R will be released in North America, Europe and other regions from January 2012 onward.
2012 MY Nissan GT-R Overview
1. Mechanical Features
By improving the GT-R’s engine efficiency, its fuel economy has been raised to 8.6km/L (tested under Japan’s 10-15 mode) or 8.7km/L (in JC08 mode), while engine output has been significantly improved to 404kW (550ps)/6,400rpm with maximum torque of 632N·m(64.5kgf·m) from 3,200 to 5,800 rpm. Engine response and torque at mid- and low-speeds, and power at high revolutions, has been significantly improved, mainly due to:
- Improved intake efficiency – Air flow resistance has been reduced by adding an intake manifold fitted to the head of each unit and the use of resin in the enlarged air intake duct for the intercooler, and
- Improved exhaust emissions efficiency and enhanced control – Air flow resistance has been reduced through a more compact underfloor catalyzer which improves emissions efficiency and reduces weight. For improved exhaust valve cooling performance, a newly-designed metallic sodium-filled valve has been adopted. Valve control timing, the air mixture ratio and ignition timing have been improved as well.
- Shift feel and quietness have been refined through a strengthened design of the shift fork arm and a firmer fixing bearing for the flywheel housing.
- A high-performance differential oil R35 COMPETITION type 2189E (75W140), which has been used in motorsports, is now provided as a standard feature for every grade.
- By reinforcing areas mainly around the rear part of the engine compartment and dash panel, together with increased engine output, more responsive handling and a greater sense of the vehicle’s grip on the road are transmitted to the driver.
- More precise production methods, accompanied by advancements made in the vehicle body, have improved the inter-vehicle detection capability. This was achieved by changes in the positioning of the sensor and more rigid, highly-damped vehicle body, and by adding a more accurate acceleration sensor in areas with higher sensitivity in the vibration testing of each vehicle body.
Suspension and brakes
- Considering the added weight of the driver on the right side in a right-hand drive vehicle and that the propeller shaft for front wheels is located on the right side of the vehicle, the GT-R’s suspension has been set asymmetrically for the left and right sides. For the front suspension, a harder spring rate on the left side has been set. For the rear, the suspension arm has been installed upward on the left side and downward on the right for an imbalanced wheel load when the car is stationary, but is equalized during driving, providing improved responsiveness and smoothness which the driver feels when steering, as well as enhanced cornering stability and riding comfort.
- NCCB (Nissan Carbon Ceramic Brakes) are available as a factory-installed option for the GT-R Premium Edition and EGOIST grade. These brakes accentuate the car’s agile road hold and supple ride feel through a dramatically-reduced spring weight and refined, sharp braking performance unique to carbon ceramics. (In addition, service parts prices for the rotors and pads have been reduced.)
- The quality feel of the meters placed in front of the driver have been enhanced for a more sophisticated atmosphere in the cockpit by adding blue lighting inside the tachometer ring to match the shift position indicator light.
- The Bose® sound system woofers have been changed to Bose® Precision Sound System woofers that were developed for the EGOIST grade to further enhance sound quality.
3. For TRACK PACK
“For TRACK PACK” is a custom option for the Pure Edition designed for customers who want to enjoy a more Spartan-feel driving experience in their Nissan GT-R. Jointly developed with NordRing company in Japan, it features the suspension, air guide for brake cooling (front and rear), and aluminum-alloy wheels made by Rays (with black quartz chrome color coating). The front spoiler with carbon air duct has been exclusively made for this edition and is installed as a set. For reducing the car’s weight, this edition is made in a two-seat configuration (without rear seats, with quilted fabric mats). Also adopted are combination seats made with genuine leather and high-grip fabric, newly developed for the “For TRACK PACK” option, which firmly holds the driver through the grip of the seat cloth.
Nissan unveils new, more powerful GT-R for 2012
Sugo – Nov. 7 – Nissan unveiled the new version of its legendary GT-R Monday, the latest evolution of its signature model, offering even more power and advanced performance.
The 2012 GT-R, revealed to journalists at the Sugo International Race Circuit in Japan’s Miyagi Prefecture, builds on the success of the current model, increasing horsepower, torque and fuel economy.
The new GT-R also features an innovative asymmetric suspension system** that improves steering responsiveness and enhances cornering stability, says Chief Vehicle Engineer Kazutoshi Mizuno.
“We have a car that has the potential to go from 0-100 km/h (0-62mph) in under 3 seconds, lap the Nurburgring in less than 7 minutes 20 seconds, and cruise at speeds of 300 kilometers per hour,” he said, speaking trackside at Sugo. “But what marks out the GT-R today is that you can drive it on the autobahn at speeds like that with a degree of comfort.”
The 2012 edition retains the “multi-performance supercar” characteristics that set it apart from rivals when it debuted at the Tokyo Motor Show in 2007.
“This is a car everybody can enjoy,” Mizuno says. “As well as the performance, you can get enough clothes in the trunk for a week-long trip, or you can pick up groceries at the local store. It’s a different category of supercar.”
Toshio Suzuki, Nissan’s chief GT-R test driver, put the car through its paces at Sugo last week, after a successful stint testing the new model at Germany’s Nurburgring recently.
“For 2012, the lap time on the track has improved and the speed through corners is better, yet for the driver it feels more comfortable and easier to control. I think we’re getting close to making the ideal car,” he says.
In terms of even stronger performance, the “for Track Pack”** custom option offers a lighter, two-seat GT-R, including new high-friction seats, stiffer suspension and lighter wheels.
But CVE Mizuno insists the GT-R is focusing on connecting with people’s emotions just as much as blazing new performance times.
“There’s two kinds of vehicles. Some, like electric vehicles, can be enjoyed because they contribute to society, but the GT-R is more a treat for yourself,” he says. “At Nissan, because we have cars like the LEAF EV, we can also make the GT-R.”
Whether it’s revving up enthusiasm for the Nissan brand, or breaking records on the track, very few models can keep pace with the GT-R.
|<Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price in Japan (including consumption tax)>|
|4WD||VR38DETT||GT-R Pure edition||GR6-type dual clutch transmission||8,694,000||☆In the photo|
|GT-R Black edition||9,471,000|
|GT-R Premium edition||9,618,000|