Αυτή είναι η έκδοση παραγωγή του Nissan Juke Nismo. Φορά έναν βελτιωμένο 1,6 λίτρων turbo κινητήρα απόδοσης
190 200 ίππων με 250 Nm ροπής. Θα είναι διαθέσιμη σε δικίνητη και τετρακίνητη έκδοση με τα 0-100 χλμ/ώρα να τα κάνει σε 7,8 δευτερόλεπτα (8,2 η τετρακίνητη έκδοση) ενώ έχει τελική ταχύτητα 215 χλμ/ώρα (200 χλμ/ώρα η τετρακίνητη έκδοση).
Διαθέτει χαμηλότερες και σκληρότερες αναρτήσεις και πατά πάνω σε πολυάκτινες ζάντες αλουμινίου 18-ιντσών με φαρδύτερα ελαστικά. Στιλιστικά φορά νέο αεροδυναμικό πακέτο που αποτελείται από έναν ανασχεδιασμένο εμπρός προφυλακτήρα και μάσκα, φαρδύτερα φτερά, πλαϊνές ποδιές, μια νέα αεροτομή οροφής, διαφορετικούς καθρέφτες και τέλος έναν νέο πίσω προφυλακτήρα που ενσωματώνει έναν διαχύτη και τις διπλές απολήξεις εξάτμισης χρωμίου. Οι πωλήσεις θα ξεκινήσουν από τον Ιανουάριο του 2013.
Bonus! Δες και ένα video της Nissan που μας μιλά το πως κατέληξε σε αυτό το κίτρινο για τα νέα ταξί της Νέας Υόρκης.
[learn_more caption=”Δελτίο Τύπου”]
INNOVATIVE PERFORMANCE: JUKE NISMO INTRODUCES EXCITING NEW NISMO ROAD CAR RANGE
- Juke NISMO to be the first NISMO-badged road car in Europe
- Designed and developed by Nissan NISMO division in Japan
- Revised exterior and interior styling
- Powered by 200PS 1.6-litre direct-injection turbocharged engine
- Available with two transmissions: 2WD manual transmission or 4WD CVT
- Special chassis tuned for a more engaging, exhilarating and exciting drive with superior handling and agility
- Sales start in Europe early 2013
PARIS (27 September, 2012) Following its first public appearance supporting Nissan’s Le Mans 24hr race campaign in June, the production-ready Juke NISMO makes its Motor Show debut just 210km east in Paris.
The Juke NISMO represents two exciting firsts for Nissan. Not only is it the first in Europe in a series of NISMO (NISsan MOtorsport)production models, it also marks the arrival of the first accessible performance variant of the best-selling UK-built compact crossover.
Having pioneered the compact crossover sector with the launch of the Juke in 2010, Nissan is breaking more new ground with the NISMO version. Previously shown as a concept at the Tokyo and Geneva international Motor Shows, the production version of the Juke NISMO features the same DNA that runs through Nissan’s most successful competition cars. From the classic Skyline racers of the late 1980s to Super GT in Japanese racing and the all-conquering GT-R GT1 in the world series, NISMO-built cars have become synonymous with innovative engineering, agility, excitement and race-winning dynamics.
Nissan is embarking on a bold plan to develop a full NISMO product range. The Juke NISMO will spearhead the line-up, with other models set to follow in its wheeltracks. All variants will be developed with NISMO engineering – Nissan’s motorsport division in Japan – and will offer distinctive design and individuality as well as sports orientated handling, performance and excitement.
The Nissan Juke NISMO combines the radical design of the standard Juke with sporting enhancements influenced by NISMO’s motor sport expertise. The additions include a new aerodynamics package that gives the Juke an even more efficient, dynamic and powerful design. The new model features lower front and rear bumpers, wider wings and sill side skirts, along with a modified grille and tailgate spoiler that controls airflow over the rear of the car. Being a true NISMO model, the new aero pack isn’t just for show but offers genuine air flow improvements inspired by motorsport experiences.
Bold new 18-inch alloy wheels with 225/45 R18 tyres offer improved grip, and further boost the Juke’s on-road presence.
The NISMO treatment continues inside the cabin – revealed for the first time as a world premier at the Paris Show – where the seats, steering wheel, pedals, gauges, gear knob and door trims have been redesigned to create a sporty driving environment. To further underline the performance personality of the car, special suede-trimmed NISMO sports seats with red stitching have been added, along with Alcantara trim for the steering wheel. Together they provide extra support and comfort.
As a premium performance model, Juke NISMO comes with a wealth of standard equipment that is either not available in competitors or offered as extra cost options. The acclaimed Nissan Connect touch screen satellite navigation system complete with rear-view camera and Bluetooth connectivity is standard, while the NISMO also benefits from the Nissan Dynamic Control System (NDCS). This central command and display module allows the driver to alter dynamic drive settings as well as make changes to functions such as climate control. The display, meanwhile, shows engine and drive related dials and information.
Powering the Juke NISMO is a tuned version of the 1.6-litre, direct injection turbocharged petrol engine fitted to the current DiG-T model. Sharing the same philosophy as the 1.6-litre turbocharged engine fitted to Nissan’s radical DeltaWing Le Mans race car, it develops 200PS at 6,000rpm and 250Nm between 2,400-4,800rpm.
The Juke NISMO will be available with two transmission options: 2WD and 4WD. The latter is equipped with a CVT gearbox as standard. This advanced unit features a manual mode that allows the driver to select seven ratios via the gearshift lever. 4WD versions are also equipped with Nissan’s innovative ALL MODE 4×4-i system. This torque vectoring system delivers better grip and cornering capacity by distributing power evenly between front and rear axles and from side to side.
In terms of performance, the 2WD version is capable of 0-100kph in 7.8 seconds with a maximum speed of 215kph, while the 4WD model sprints from 0-100kph in 8.2 seconds and has a maximum speed of 200kph.
Despite offering improved pace over the standard 1.6-litre DiG-T model, combined fuel economy and CO2 emissions are expected to be unaffected.*.
As befits a car wearing the famous NISMO badge, the Juke NISMO is underpinned by a chassis tuned to deliver improved cornering performance, grip and direct steering feel. Spring rates have been increased by 10 per cent, while the dampers and steering system have been modified to create an agile, sporty feel.
Andy Palmer, Executive Vice President Global Product Planning, says: “The introduction of Juke NISMO further cements our dedication to provide innovation and excitement for everyone. The Juke, with its radical design and pioneering attitude, is the natural choice to be one of the first Nissan models to receive the mythical performance and distinctive design treatment from our NISMO specialists.”
The Juke NISMO will be built at Nissan Motor Manufacturing UK in Sunderland, alongside other members of the Juke family and sales in Europe are due to start early in 2013. Final pricing and specifications will be announced closer to the launch.
*All figures subject to final homologation
- NISMO is the exclusive performance brand of Nissan. The brand is derived from Nissan’s vast motor sport activities spearheaded by Nissan Motorsports International Co. Ltd (NISMO) which was established in 1984.
- Today NISMO also offers drivers a unique combination of performance and technical innovation. Anyone can enjoy the excitement of driving a NISMO tuned car supported by NISMO’s race proven technology.
- NISMO currently operates at the highest levels of GT and sports car racing, including Japan’s domestic SUPER GT series as well as World Endurance Championship (WEC) as a major engine producer, the Le Mans 24 Hours, the Le Mans series in Europe and USA.
- In 2011, NISMO-developed Nissan GT-R racecars won the driver’s and team titles in SUPER GT and the drivers’ title in the FIA GT1 World Championship, while NISMO-developed engines won LMP2 class at the Le Mans 24 Hours, and took LMP2 class titles in the Intercontinental Le Mans Cup (ILMC) and Le Mans Series. In 2012, Nissan is supplying 14 engines to competitors in the LMP2 class. NISMO also won the driver and the team titles in the National class of the All-Japan Formula 3 championship.
- NISMO now offers Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 which is globally eligible for various championships.
- NISMO has also developed the remarkable trail-blazing LEAF NISMO RC, the world’s first all-electric racing car which made the first run in front of the public at last year’s Le Mans 24h event. Its arrival heralds a new era of technologically advanced motor sport, expanding the boundaries of what is possible.
- NISMO connects with its supporters through the hugely-popular NISMO Festival in Japan, drawing upwards of 30,000 fans to its annual year-end extravaganza. The festival represents “Nissan Racing DNA” and features the cars and stars from Nissan’s sporting past, as well as examples of its current racecars.