Για ακόμη έναν μήνα, η Jaguar-Land Rover παρουσίασε αύξηση ρεκόρ σε ότι αφορά τις πωλήσεις. Το βρετανικό Group τον περασμένο μήνα πούλησε 31.611 αυτοκίνητα, 21% περισσότερα από όσα είχε πουλήσει τον Ιούλιο του 2012.
H Jaguar-Land Rover από την αρχή του έτους έχει πουλήσει 241.801 αυτοκίνητα (+15%) με τον Ιούλιο την Jaguar να έχει πουλήσει 6.157 αυτοκίνητα (+65%). Τους πρώτες 7 μήνες, η Jaguar έχει πουλήσει 43.793 αυτοκίνητα (+33%).
Σε ότι αφορά την Land Rover τον Ιούλιο πούλησε 25.454 αυτοκίνητα (+14%), ενώ από την αρχή του έτους 198.008 νέα Land Rover/Range Rover έχουνε βρει νέο ιδιοκτήτη (+11%).
Με τέτοια άνοδο στις πωλήσεις που έχει ως αποτέλεσμα την αύξηση των κερδών, τότε φαντάζει λογική η είδηση πως η εταιρία ετοιμάζει 7 ολοκαίνουργια μοντέλα έως τα 2017.
[Πηγή: Jaguar-Land Rover]
[learn_more caption=”Δελτίο Τύπου”]
RECORD SALES PERFORMANCE FOR JAGUAR LAND ROVER IN JULY
- Jaguar Land Rover sells 31,611 vehicles in July, up 21% − its best ever July performance
- Jaguar sells 6,157 vehicles in July, up 65% driven by significant growth in China
- Land Rover sells 25,454 vehicles in July, up 14% − a new July record
- Calendar year to date Jaguar Land Rover sells 241,801vehicles, up 15%
Jaguar Land Rover, the UK’s leading manufacturer of premium luxury vehicles, last month sold 31,611 vehicles – its best ever July, an increase of 21% versus the same period last year. During the first seven months of the year, Jaguar Land Rover sold 241,801 vehicles, up 15%.
July sales were strong for Jaguar Land Rover in Asia Pacific up 43%, the China Region up 36%, North America up 31%, the UK up 8%, and other overseas markets up 29%. Sales in Europe were flat. For the first seven months of the year sales were up in all major regions with Asia Pacific up 29%, the China Region up 18%, North America and the UK both up 15% Europe up 5% and other overseas markets up 20%.
Commenting on the July performance Phil Popham, Jaguar Land Rover Group Sales Operations Director said:“This has been another record month for Jaguar Land Rover driven by particularly strong performances in the US, China and Asia Pacific.
“Jaguar has delivered a very strong performance with solid growth in China and North America thanks to the refreshed XJ and XF models. Land Rover has again seen record sales this month with continued strong global demand for the new and refreshed model line-up.”
In July, Jaguar sold 6,157 vehicles up 65% reflecting continued strong demand for all XF derivatives and the introduction of the F-TYPE. XJ also performed well in the month up 52% following a solid performance in both the US and China. Jaguar demonstrated growth in all of the major regions: the China Region up 221%, North America up 63%, Asia Pacific up 32%, the UK up 31%, Europe up 28%, and other overseas markets up 64%.
Calendar year to date, Jaguar sold 43,793 vehicles up 33% with increases in each major region: 98% in the China Region, 28% in North America, 23% in the UK, 22% in Asia Pacific, 15% in Europe and 25% in other overseas markets.
Land Rover set a new July sales record retailing 25,454 vehicles, up 14%. Solid performances were seen across the new and refreshed line up with a particularly strong month from Discovery 4 up 37%. Positive performances were recorded in: Asia Pacific up 46%, North American up 21%, the China Region up 20% and the UK up 3%. Sales in Europe were down by 5% due to Range Rover Sport run out.
Calendar year to date, Land Rover sold 198,008 vehicles up 11% with a strong performance from Freelander up 27% and all-new Range Rover retailing 25,863 units. Positive growth was seen in all major regions: Asia Pacific up 30%, the UK up 13%, North America up 11%, the China Region up 8%, Europe up 4% and other overseas markets up 20%.
Notes to editors:
Jaguar Land Rover:
- Jaguar Land Rover has been named Responsible Business of the Year by Business in the Community (BITC).
- Jaguar Land Rover has ambitious plans for sustainable growth and profitability.
- In 2012, Jaguar Land Rover sold 357,773 vehicles, up 30%
- Jaguar Land Rover will invest circa £2.75bn in its products and facilities in the financial year to March 2014.
- Jaguar Land Rover is one of the UK’s largest exporters by value (£11bn in 2011/2012 Fiscal Year) and generates in the region of 85% of its revenue from exports.
- In the 12 months to 31 March 2013, Jaguar Land Rover generated profit before tax of £1.675bn with revenues of £15.8bn.