Η Nissan ανακοίνωσε το Note Nismo το οποίο θα είναι διαθέσιμο σε δύο εκδόσεις, απλή και S, με την τελευταία να έχει ακόμη χαμηλότερες αναρτήσεις, σπορ καθίσματα στον βασικό εξοπλισμό, 5-τάχυτο μηχανικό κιβώτιο και ίσως μεγαλύτερη ιπποδύναμη. Γράφω ίσως, γιατί η Nissan εκτός από τις φωτογραφίες δεν ανακοίνωσε κανένα τεχνικό χαρακτηριστικό του αυτοκινήτου.
Εξωτερικά συναντάμε νέο bodykit με κόκκινες λεπτομέρειες, ενώ στο εσωτερικό η Nissan έχει τοποθετήσει σπορ καθίσματα και νέα διακοσμητικά. Οι πωλήσεις του θα ξεκινήσουν από το φθινόπωρο όταν θα γίνουν γνωστές και περισσότερες λεπτομέρειες του.
NISSAN UNVEILS THE NOTE NISMO, SCHEDULED TO GO ON SALE IN FALL 2014
YOKOHAMA, Japan (July 23, 2014) – Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. has taken the veils off the latest and sportiest iteration of the popular Note, called Note Nismo, which will reach dealer showrooms in the fall of 2014. Nissan also announced that the Fairlady Nismo will receive a minor model change, while a new Nismo RS grade will be added to the Juke Nismo in the fall of 2014.
Ever since the release of the Juke Nismo in February 2013, the lineup of Nissan’s specialty division, Nismo, has steadily grown. Soon after the launch of the Juke Nismo, the March Nismo, Fairlady Nismo and Nissan GT-R Nismo were added to the stable; thus allowing Nismo to offer a broad range of road-going cars to the public—from compacts to SUVs to sports cars—all armed with the sporty DNA derived from Nismo’s motorsports activities.
And now you can add one more to the list, the Note Nismo.
The Note Nismo represents the sportiest iteration in the Note lineup and the fifth vehicle to be marketed under the revitalized Nismo production-car banner. In order to satisfy the needs of both the hardcore motorsports fan as well as the causal sports driving enthusiast, Nissan will offer two grades for the Note Nismo, the standard model and the Note Nismo S.
The standard Note Nismo caters to customers who enjoy spirited driving, but who also regards fuel efficiency as an important motoring factor, while the main purpose of the Nismo S—a fuel efficient car in its own right—is to appease the pure high-performance needs of the sports driver, the person who wants to experience the fruits of Nismo’s motorsports heritage.
“Celebrating Nismo’s 30th anniversary, we are planning to expand the number of models available in our road-car lineup. The Note Nismo we introduced today is truly symbolic to the Nismo brand in that it represents the fusion between motorsports that’s embedded in Nismo’s DNA and the success of the Note as a mass production vehicle. Nismo strives to offer a whole new experience of excitement. We are hoping that the Note Nismo will enable us to spread the spirit of Nismo to new consumers and adds to our existing customer base,”Nissan Motorsports International (NISMO) President and CEO Shoichi Miyatani said.
Nismo’s Chief Product Specialist, Hiroshi Tamura added: “The development concept of this model was to build a car that makes you want to keep driving, no matter where your destination may be. Nismo is confident that the Note Nismo will enhance your driving experience; it offers top level performance in a compact package.”
Highlights of the Note Nismo include: ○ High level performance with total balance Powertrain, chassis, tire, suspension and aerodynamic technologies all accumulated from Nismo’s experience in motorsports that offers high performance with flawless balance.
The Nismo S is equipped with a specially-tuned engine mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox, a combination that allows the driver to tap into the powerplant’s fruitful supply of low-end torque, resulting in a thoroughly pleasurable driving experience.
○ Head-turning Nismo styling accentuated with Nismo Red Custom front grille, front and rear bumpers, side sill protectors, roof spoiler and the Nismo Red electronic folding side mirrors highlights the exterior along with the custom Nismo badge.
○ Enforced body rigidity maximizes the performance potential of each part Enforced body rigidity and the smooth engine performance make the driver want to continue driving endlessly. It offers performance and quality that can only come from a factory-tuned vehicle.
○ Multiple seat variations Custom sports seats are standard on the Note Nismo S and offered as a factory option on the standard Note Nismo. Additionally, special Nismo Recaro sports bucket seats are offered as a factory option on the Note Nismo S.
- Nismo is the performance brand for Nissan, and is one of the company’s purveyors of innovation and excitement.
- Nismo offers products featuring innovative technology and high performance to a wide range of customers for street use. Nismo cars provide exciting driving experiences with motorsports-inspired aerodynamics and styling, enhanced handling characteristics and unmatched agility.
- In the motorsports world, Nismo competes in the highest forms of GT and sports-car racing, such as Japan’s Super GT Series and the World Endurance Championships (WEC), as well as providing engines to teams that compete in the 24 Hours of Le Mans and the European Le Mans Series (ELMS).