Η Ford στο φετινό Goodwood θα παρουσιάσει την ST-Line έκδοση του Mondeo. Αυτή προσθέτει στο αυτοκίνητο μπροστά spoiler, πλαϊνές ποδιές, μαύρες λεπτομέρειες, αεροτομή και διαχύτη. Η ανάρτηση έχει σπορ ρυθμίσεις, όντως 10 mm χαμηλότερη, υπάρχει κυψελοειδής γρίλια, LED φώτα ημέρας, ορθογώνια φώτα ομίχλης, ζάντες 18″ ή 19″ και ασημί απολήξεις εξατμίσεων.
Στο εσωτερικό συναντάμε σπορ καθίσματα με κόκκινες ραφές, σπορ δερμάτινο τιμόνι, σπορ επιλογέας ταχυτήτων και μαρσπιέ με το λογότυπο ST-Line.
[learn_more caption=”Δελτίο Τύπου”]
FORD EXPANDS SPORTY ST-LINE RANGE WITH NEW MONDEO ST LINE UNVEILED AT 2016 GOODWOOD FESTIVAL OF SPEED
- New Ford Mondeo ST-Line debuts on Ford’s 2016 Goodwood Festival of Speed stand
- Mondeo ST-Line offers sport suspension, unique body kit and choice of 18- or 19-inch alloy wheel designs; sport seats, perforated leather steering wheel and sporty interior details
- Engine options include 150PS and 180PS 2.0-litre TDCi diesels, with Intelligent All-Wheel Drive also available
- Mondeo ST-Line joins Fiesta ST-Line and Focus ST-Line in new range inspired by Ford Performance vehicles and featuring bold styling, sporty driving dynamics and great value
GOODWOOD, U.K., 23 June 2016 – Ford today revealed the sporty new Ford Mondeo ST‑Line at the 2016 Goodwood Festival of Speed.
The Mondeo ST-Line is the newest addition to Ford’s recently unveiled ST-Line model range that delivers bold styling inspired by Ford Performance models and features sport suspension and body styling; unique alloy wheel designs; and sport seats, perforated leather steering wheel and alloy pedals for the interior.
The new model joins the Fiesta ST-Line and Focus ST-Line on display at Goodwood, where Ford is showing a range of performance vehicles from the Ford GT Le Mans race car to the new Fiesta ST200 hot hatch.
Fiesta ST-Line and Focus ST-Line are both available to order since earlier this month and are designed for customers who aspire to the sporty image of the Ford Performance Fiesta ST and Focus ST hot-hatch models – but do not require the full performance delivered by optimised ST engines and chassis with sports technologies.
“The new Mondeo ST-Line is our sportiest Mondeo since we introduced the Mondeo ST220 model in 2002,” said Roelant de Waard, vice president, Marketing, Sales and Service, Ford of Europe. “Mondeo ST-Line adds another dimension to the broad Mondeo line-up that offers options from the fuel-efficient Mondeo ECOnetic and Mondeo Hybrid models, to the exclusive and upscale Mondeo Vignale.”
The new Mondeo ST-Line is available in five-door and estate bodystyles and delivers Ford Performance-inspired styling that includes:
- A honeycomb design for the upper and lower front grilles in high-gloss black; LED daytime running lamps with light tube styling and new rectangular fog lamps
- Front bumper lip spoiler and sculptured side-skirts in body colour; a sports rear bumper with high-gloss black diffuser-style insert; silver tailpipe surrounds*
- A black beltline beneath the windows and ST-Line exterior badging on the front fenders
- A choice of unique new 18-inch alloys wheels with bright machined surface or 19-inch alloy wheels in Rock Metallic Grey
- Sport seats with unique red stitching; a perforated leather ST-style steering wheel; and black interior door appliques
- Sports gear knob for manual transmissions and ST-Line scuff plates
- Standard rear roof spoiler for the estate, and an optional rear roof spoiler for the five-door
As with all models in the new Ford ST-Line range, the Mondeo ST-Line is available only with high-power engine derivatives that complement the enhanced driving dynamics delivered by sport suspension – lowered by 10mm.
Diesel engine options include:
- 150PS 2.0-litre TDCi with six-speed manual or six-speed PowerShift automatic transmission offering from 112g/km CO2 and 65.7mpg
- 180PS and 180PS 2.0-litre TDCi with six-speed manual or six-speed PowerShift automatic transmission offering from 117g/km CO2 and 62.8mpg
The Mondeo ST-Line will feature steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters when Ford’s six-speed PowerShift automatic transmission is specified, and also is offered with Ford Intelligent All Wheel Drive.
The technology delivers a seamless transition of torque between all four wheels to provide a more secure footing on the road especially in slippery conditions and can adjust torque delivery up to 50/50 between the front and rear wheels in under 20 milliseconds – twenty times quicker than it takes to blink.
“With our new ST-Line range even more customers can experience sporty style and driving dynamics inspired by our most exciting Ford Performance line-up ever, that includes models such as the Focus RS, new Fiesta ST200 and Ford GT supercar” de Waard said. “This year we expect to sell 40,000 performance cars in Europe, a 50 per cent increase compared with 2015, which in turn saw performance car sales rise by 61 per cent compared with 2014.”