Η Jaguar-Land Rover έχει πάρει φόρα και τον Σεπτέμβριο, για έναν ακόμη μήνα, ανακοίνωσε αύξηση των πωλήσεων της. Το βρετανικό Group τον περασμένο μήνα πούλησε 43.181 αυτοκίνητα, 17% περισσότερα από όσα είχε πουλήσει τον Σεπτέμβριο του 2012.
H Jaguar-Land Rover από την αρχή του έτους έως και τον Σεπτέμβριο έχει πουλήσει 312.834 αυτοκίνητα (+16%) με τον Σεπτέμβριο η Jaguar να πουλά 8.462 αυτοκίνητα (+35%). Τους πρώτες 9 μήνες, η Jaguar έχει πουλήσει 57.660 αυτοκίνητα (+38%).
Σε ότι αφορά την Land Rover τον Σεπτέμβριο πούλησε 34.719 αυτοκίνητα (+13%), ενώ από την αρχή του έτους 255.174 νέα Land Rover/Range Rover έχουνε βρει νέο ιδιοκτήτη (+12%).
[learn_more caption=”Δελτίο Τύπου”]
JAGUAR LAND ROVER SALES MOMENTUM CONTINUES WITH RECORD SEPTEMBER PERFORMANCE
- Jaguar Land Rover delivers best ever September sales performance retailing 43,181 vehicles, up 17%
- Jaguar calendar year to date sales surpass its 2012 full year performance
- Range Rover Evoque delivers record September sales performance
- Jaguar sells 8,462 vehicles in September, up 35%
- Land Rover sells 34,719 vehicles in September, up 13%
- Calendar year to date Jaguar Land Rover sells 312,834vehicles, up 16%
Jaguar Land Rover, the UK’s leading manufacturer of premium luxury vehicles continues its sales success with a record September performance, retailing 43,181 vehicles in the month, up 17% versus the same period last year. During the first nine months of the year, Jaguar Land Rover sold 312,834 vehicles, up 16%.
Sustained sales growth continues for Jaguar Land Rover with increases in all major regions: the China Region up 46%, Asia Pacific up 29%, the UK up 11%, Europe up 8%, North America up 6%, and other overseas markets up 15%. Sales for the first nine months of the year were also up in all major regions with Asia Pacific up 29%, the China Region up 24%, North America up 17%, the UK up 15%, Europe up 5% and other overseas markets up 19%.
Commenting on the September performance Andy Goss, Jaguar Land Rover Group Sales Operations Director said: “This has been another record month for Jaguar and Land Rover with significant sales growth across all major regions. Jaguar is delivering impressive year on year growth having already surpassed its 2012 sales performance. The XF has delivered a September sales record thanks to an enhanced engine line-up and the introduction of the Sportbrake and the XJ continues to do well, particularly in China and North America.
“Meanwhile Land Rover continues to build on the momentum of its new and refreshed model introductions with the Range Rover Evoque delivering a record September sales performance and the all-new Range Rover Sport performing strongly in its first month of sales, ahead of its full market roll-out.”
In September, Jaguar sold 8,462 vehicles up 35% reflecting F-TYPE introduction, continued demand for all XF derivatives and a solid performance from the XJ, up 51%. Jaguar demonstrated growth in all of the major regions: China Region up 218% reflecting the impact of new model actions introduced in the intervening period, North America up 36%, Asia Pacific up 30%, Europe up 12%, the UK up 8% and other overseas markets up 50%.
Calendar year to date, Jaguar sold 57,660 vehicles up 38% with increases in each major region: 122% up in the China Region, 33% in North America, 24% in Asia Pacific, 19% in the UK, 18% in Europe and 29% in other overseas markets.
In September, Land Rover sold 34,719 vehicles, up 13% with a particularly strong month from the Range Rover Evoque up 31% – a record September performance, and all-new Range Rover Sport which sold 5,193 vehicles in September. Positive performances were recorded in: the China Region up 30%, Asia Pacific up 29%, the UK up 12% and Europe up 8%. Sales in North America were down by 2% due to run out of the original Range Rover Sport, the new model is now being launched in the market.
Calendar year to date, Land Rover sold 255,174 vehicles up 12% with both the Freelander and Evoque delivering impressive performances up 24% and 14% respectively. Positive growth was seen in all major regions: Asia Pacific up 31%, the UK and China Region each up 13%, North America up 12%, Europe up 3% and other overseas markets up 18%.
Jaguar Land Rover:
- Jaguar Land Rover has been named Responsible Business of the Year by Business in the Community (BITC).
- Jaguar Land Rover has ambitious plans for sustainable growth and profitability.
- In 2012, Jaguar Land Rover sold 357,773 vehicles, up 30%. Of that, Jaguar sold 53,847 vehicles and Land Rover sold 303,926 vehicles.
- Jaguar Land Rover will invest circa £2.75bn in its products and facilities in the financial year to March 2014.
- Jaguar Land Rover is one of the UK’s largest exporters and generates in the region of 85% of its revenue from exports.
- In the 12 months to 31 March 2013, Jaguar Land Rover generated profit before tax of £1.675bn with revenues of £15.8bn.