Ο Γερμανικός οίκος ABT Sportsline ανακοίνωσε ότι πλέον έχει διαθέσιμο kit (επαναπρογραμματισμένη ΕCU και νέα εξάτμιση) που κάνει το Audi A1 1.4 TFSI να αποδίδει 25 παραπάνω άλογα, αγγίζοντας έτσι τα 210. Τα 0-100 χλμ/ώρα τα κάνει σε 6.6 δευτερόλεπτα με την τελική ταχύτητα να αγγίζει τα 240 χλμ/ώρα.
Για να βελτιώσει την οδηγική συμπεριφορά τοποθέτησε και νέα σκληρότερα ελατήρια ενώ στιλιστικά είναι διαθέσιμο με το ίδιο bodykit και τα χρώματα που είχε παρουσιάσει παλαιότερα.
[Πηγή: ABT Sportsline]
[learn_more caption=”Δελτίο Τύπου”]
A1 for first class performance – maximum ABT POWER for the compact Audi
Compact, convenient and a “complete ABT” – that’s the A1. All the more so in its most sporty form: with the latest engine (1.4 TFSI) the small car offers 210 HP or 154 kW. This makes the ABT A1 a genuine sports car, which cannot and does not want to deny its closeness to motorsport, as Hans-Jürgen Abt stresses: “Even the series standard version of the car is a lot of fun in particular on winding roads – and it is precisely for this reason that we have focused on providing extra power. The performance improvement increases the car’s agility and fits its driving characteristics perfectly.” The General Manager of the world’s largest tuner of vehicles from the Volkswagen Group knows what makes a sporty car: “It doesn’t just need to have good throttle response, but the handling has to be right too. You should always look forward to your next trip with the A1″, clarifies Hans-Jürgen Abt.
The ABT A1 is not just a “cornering beast”, but is also at home on long motorway journeys. With a top speed of nearly 240 km/h and acceleration from 0 to 100 km/h of 6.6 seconds, the compact sports car is quick enough for every situation. Its internal “premium values” already make it a suitable travel vehicle, but now it also has real ABT POWER.
All ABT A1s are of course bold, fresh and agile – even the cool “ABT POWER Dwarf”, as Hans-Jürgen Abt lovingly calls the latest, most powerful version. And it goes without saying that the popular design versions are available for this A1: ALOHA, the “cool beach boy”, KLECKS, the casual splash of colour for the urban lifestyle and HIGH VOLTAGE, the “bad boy” which is always fully charged. Hans-Jürgen Abt recommends the new ABT DR alloy in 18 inch or the Z Titan wheel, which is available in 17 or 18 inch, for this car. Both are of course also available in combination with fitting sports tyres. The ABT Double-pipe sports rear muffler rounds everything off visually and acoustically, while the ABT Springs also help to exploit the potential of the powerful A1. Welcome on board of the ABT A1 for your next trip!
The new ABT A1 – data and facts
ABT ENGINE TECHNOLOGY
- Engine: 1.4 TFSI, 1.390 ccm capacity: 210 HP/154 kW (standard: 185 HP/136 kW)
- Engine: 1.4 TFSI, 1.390 ccm capacity: 160 HP/117 kW (standard: 122 HP/89 kW)
- Engine: 1.2 TFSI, 1.197 ccm capacity: 115 HP/85 kW (standard: 86 HP/63 kW)
- Engine: 1.6 TDI, 1.598 ccm capacity: 125 HP/92 kW (standard: 105 HP/77 kW)
- Engine: 1.6 TDI, 1.598 ccm capacity: 110 HP/81 kW (standard: 90 HP/66 kW)
- ABT front lip aluminium brushed / grass-green / lavender
- ABT side skirts aluminium brushed / grass-green / lavender
- ABT rear wing insets aluminium brushed / grass-green / lavender
- ABT rear skirt inset aluminium brushed / grass-green / lavender
- ABT rear spoiler aluminium brushed / grass-green / lavender
- (for all versions except 1.4 TSI, 185 PS)
- ABT décor KLECKS, HIGH-VOLTAGE and ALOHA
ABT SPORTS WHEEL TECHNOLOGY
- ABT Z Titan in 17 and 18 inch (Also available as complete set of wheels)
ABT EXHAUST SYSTEM
- ABT double pipe sports rear muffler
ABT SUSPENSION SYSTEM
- ABT suspension springs
- ABT floor mats