Στο Πεκίνο έκανε την εμφάνισή του το ολοκαίνουργιο Peugeot 308 Sedan. Το αυτοκίνητο είναι μέρος του 5-ετους πλάνου της PSA “China: Blue Upper” και έχει αναπτυχθεί σε συνεργασία με την Dongfeng. Το νέο 308 Sedan κατασκευάζεται πάνω στην EMP2 πλατφόρμα και για την ώρα η εταιρία δεν έχει αποκαλύψει πολλές τεχνικές λεπτομέρειες του.
Πιθανότατα θα φορά τους 1,2 και 1,6 λίτρων turbo κινητήρες βενζίνης που θα συνδυάζονται μηχανικά και αυτόματα κιβώτια ταχυτήτων. Η πλατφόρμα EMP2 εκτός από μειωμένο βάρος, προσφέρει και περισσότερο χώρο για τα πόδια των πίσω επιβατών. Το νέο Peugeot 308 Sedan θα ξεκινήσει τις πωλήσεις του στη Κίνα κατά το δεύτερο εξάμηνο του έτους και για την ώρα παραμένει άγνωστο το αν θα πωλείται και σε άλλες αγορές πέραν αυτής της Κίνας.
Στην έκθεση του Πεκίνο παρουσιάζει επίσης και το 3008 για την αγορά της Κίνας. Δεν είναι το νέο 3008, αλλά η ανανεωμένη έκδοση του 3008 που πωλείται στη Κίνα.
[learn_more caption=”Δελτίο Τύπου”]
PEUGEOT launches its Blue Upper plan in Beijing, 2 new vehicles see their world première
A few weeks after the presentation of the PSA Group strategic plan Push to Pass, in Beijing PEUGEOT and DONGFENG PEUGEOT present their 5 year strategic development plan in China: Blue Upper.
Blue Upper has a clear ambition: within 5 years to make DONGFENG PEUGEOT the benchmark broadline top-of-the-range brand in China and to join the Top 10 most sold brands on the world’s primary market.
To reach this goal, Blue Upper is built on three pillars:
- Always aiming higher in terms of customer experience. Today, DONGFENG PEUGEOT is already on the podium in terms of customer service satisfaction in China according to the J.D. study. Power. By building on the development of digital applications, DONGFENG PEUGEOT aims to strengthen its relationship with each of its customers in China and improve their satisfaction.
- Always aiming higher in terms of technologies. DONGFENG PEUGEOT is already the benchmark in China in terms of efficiency, as proven by the very recent consumption record achieved by a DONGFENG PEUGEOT 308S production model equipped with a 1.2L PureTech engine coupled with an EAT6 gearbox. The test, carried out by the Chinese national automotive certification authority, NAST (National Automobile Quality Supervision and Test Center), enabled this production car to cover more than 1,878km with a single tank, breaking a new record of 2.93 l of fuel per 100km. Tomorrow, new driving aids, new engines and new gearboxes will further improve efficiency and the driving pleasure procured by PEUGEOT vehicles in China.
- Always aiming higher in terms of products. DONGEFENG PEUGEOT will therefore launch 18 new vehicles in the next 5 years. This products offensive in China is starting today with DONGFENG PEUGEOT’s world première presentation of two new vehicles at the Beijing Motor show. New 3008 and new 308 Sedan: DONGFENG PEUGEOT is renewing two of its three best-sellers in China!
New DONGFENG PEUGEOT 3008, the 2nd PEUGEOT SUV launched this year in the world
After more than 200,000 cars sold in China in 3 years, the DONGFENG PEUGEOT 3008 has been comprehensively restyled.
At the exterior first of all, with a verticalised front end and a lion enthroned proudly at the centre of a chequered flag radiator grill, the new DONGFENG 3008 has a strengthened force of character and an athletic profile. At the rear, a new light signature, with three strokes on a black background, offers a very contemporary and immediately recognisable design.
In the interior, the new DONGFENG PEUGEOT 3008 introduces driving aids which are brand new to China – Visio-Park II offering a 360° view around the vehicle; collision risk alert – driving the 3008 is made even more secure and stimulating.
After the new PEUGEOT 2008 presented in Geneva, the new DONGFENG PEUGEOT 3008 is the second PEUGEOT SUV – out of 5 – to be launched in the world this year.
DONGFENG PEUGEOT 308 Sedan: PEUGEOT unveils its future core product
Athletic silhouette, muscular tension, vertical radiator grille, perfect balance of proportions: At the Beijing Motor Show, DONGFENG PEUGEOT is revealing the exterior style of the future 308 Sedan. Building on the EMP2 platform, PEUGEOT engineers have placed efficiency at the heart of this future DONGFENG PEUGEOT 308 Sedan’s design. It will be the core product of the DONGFENG PEUGEOT sedan range, on the market segment with the highest volume in China – segment C three-box sedans.
Rendez-vous in the 2nd half of 2016 to discover the ultimate driving sensations procured by the new 308 Sedan.
PEUGEOT 2008 DKR: The Lioness, winner of DAKAR 2016 takes up a new challenge in Beijing!
After their double win at the China Grand Rally in 2015 and their magnificent victory at Dakar 2016, Bruno Famin, PEUGEOT SPORT director and Stéphane Peterhansel, Mr Dakar, are taking on a new challenge in Beijing commensurate to their talent: conquering the Silk Way connecting Moscow to Beijing in July.
Not only PEUGEOT’s primary market, China is also a country of automotive sports success. PEUGEOT SPORT won endurance victories there with the 908 in 2010 and 2011 as well as at the Rallye Raid last year.
For its first entry in the Silk Way Rally, the brand will put three of its four teams at the wheel of the PEUGEOT 2008 DKR. Different and complementary, these duos are all potential winners.
– Stéphane Peterhansel, who has certainly won the most titles in the World at Rallye Raid with his 12 successes at Dakar and his victory at the China Grand Rally 2015, will be accompanied by his faithful sidekick Jean-Paul Cottret.
– Cyril Despres (5 times victor of the motorbike Dakar) and his co-pilot David Castera, 2nd in China last year and 7th at the last Dakar rally are a trump card in winning this rallye.
– Sébastien Loeb and Daniel Elena, the latest recruits of Team PEUGEOT Total have already marked up an entry in the Morocco Rallye 2015 and sensational beginnings at the last Dakar rally.
This Rallye-Raid race which began in 2009 until now only covered Russian land, which the exception of its first event which had also explored Turkmenistan. The programme devised this year crosses three countries (Russia, Kazakhstan and China) over a 10,000 km course, with 4,500 special, and 15 stages with details to be unveiled in the coming weeks.
PEUGEOT AVENUE Beijing: Discovering the brand at the heart of the Chinese capital
After PEUGEOT AVENUE Paris with 3 million annual visitors, PEUGEOT and DONGFENG PEUGEOT are announcing the opening of their second PEUGEOT brand room, at the heart of the Chinese capital. Ideally located on the historical pedestrian road of Qianmen, with its 90 million annual visitors, a stone’s throw from Tiananmen Square, from then end of the month of May PEUGEOT AVENUE Beijing will offer discovery of the brand’s core over more than 1,650 m². History, products, design, technology, future: over four floors, PEUGEOT customers and fans will discover and experiment with the brand’s DNA in a refined, top-of-the-range environment.
The PEUGEOT stand in Beijing: A convivial designer showcase for 2 world premières
On a stand dressed for the first time in China with a copper straight-cut decor (hall W1 of the Beijing international exhibition centre), the public will discover 2 world premières: New DONGFENG PEUGEOT 3008 and future DONGFENG PEUGEOT 308. For the first time at a motor show in Asia the brand is also exhibiting the PEUGEOT Fractal concept car as well as the PEUGEOT 2008 DKR, winner of Dakar 2016.
PEUGEOT will be showing off its sports expertise and technology in 3 themed areas. Exacting standards presents the brand’s technological expertise with Fractal and the most efficient range of PEUGEOT engines on offer on the Chinese market: 1.2L PureTech, 1.6L and 1.8L THP as well as the EAT6 automatic gearbox. Speed presents PEUGEOT’s top-of-the-range sedan range in China, 508 and 408, the brand’s best-seller in China, around a PEUGEOT 201, which anchors PEUGEOT’s current expertise in its more than two centuries of history. Finally, Excitementpresents PEUGEOT’s SUV (2008 and New 3008) and sports (308 GTi) ranges around the 2008 DKR.