H ειδική Pagani Zonda Tricolore έκανε την εμφάνιση της και αυτή στη Γενεύη. Το supercar που αποτελεί φόρο τιμής στα 50κοστα γενέθλια της Ιταλικής ομάδας πιλότων Frecce Tricolori, βασίζεται πάνω στη Zonda Cinque και είναι κατασκευασμένη από carbon και αλουμίνιο ενώ διαθέτει φωτιστικά σώματα τεχνολογίας LED με την τιμή της να αγγίζει τα €1.3 εκατ. Φωτογραφίες και δελτίο τύπου στη συνέχεια.
[Πηγή: Pagani | Live Photos via: autoblog.nl]
Δελτίο Τύπου (κάντε κλικ για να το διαβάσετε)
Pagani Automobili created the Pagani Zonda Tricolore on the occasion of the celebration of the 50th Anniversary of the “Frecce Tricolori”, as a tribute to the National Aerobatic Team.
In 2010 the aerobatic season of the Frecce Tricolori comes to its 50th anniversary, wich will be celebrated on 11th and 12th September at Rivolto Airport.
The Frecce Tricolori (Italian, literally Tricolour Arrows), officially known as the 313th Aerobatic Training Squadron is the demonstration team of the Italian Air Force, based at Rivolto Air Force Base, in the north-eastern Italian region of Friuli Venezia-Giulia, province of Udine. They were formed in 1961 as an Air Force team, replacing previous teams that had been sponsored by various commands by the end of the 1920s.
The team flies the Aermacchi MB-339-A/PAN, a two-seat aircraft capable of 898 km/h at sea level, with nine aircraft and a solo (the highest number of aircraft of any aerobatic team in the world).
The Frecce Tricolori belong to the legacy of the entire Italian community.
Pagani Zonda Tricolore Technical Specifications
Downforce at 300 kph: 750 kg
- Mercedes Benz AMG engine, Power: 670 hp, Torque: 780 Nm
- Carbon-titanium monocoque
- ECU, Traction control, ABS by Bosch Engineering
- Inconel/titanium exhaust system coated with ceramic
- Suspensions in magnesium and titanium
- Cima sequential gearbox (6 speed), robotized by Automac enginnering
- APP monolitic wheels forged in aluminium and magnesium
- Pirelli PZero tyres
- front 255/35/19
- rear 335/30/20
- Brembo brakes in carbo-ceramic self ventilated with hydraulic servo brake
- front 380×34 mm, monolitic 6 piston caliper
- rear 380×34 mm, monolitic 4 piston caliper
- Dry weight 1.210 kg
- Weight distribution in driving condition: 47% front, 53% rear
- 0-100 km/h in 3.4 s
- 0-200 km/h in 9.6 s
- 100-0 km/h in 2.1 s
- 200-0 km/h 4.3 s
- Maximum side acceleration: 1,45 G (with road tyres)